Low hz rumble though sub only while stereo is on

Low hz rumble though sub only while stereo is on i have 2 0awg power and 2 0awg grounds plus aditional grounds connecting bed and cab of truck to frame. seems like a ground loop but i cant find it. i have a skar zvx15d.2 v.3 and a RP2000D
Where are your signal cables running? Are they near the power cables? If it is an aftermarket head unit... is it grounded well?

Power remote and v meter wires down driver's side And high end 6ch shielded coaxial bundle down pass side. The ground For the stereo is factory ground

Attachments

• 20200916_163924.jpg
    20200916_163924.jpg
    870.7 KB · Views: 82
Hmmm, hard to say. If it is "humming" at idle, no music playing... I would start physically touching cables and wires with your bare hand. Many times a suspect cable will either silence or amplify the hum. Then you can trace that wire or cable and correct the connection usually. Just a suggestion. It may or may not yield a result.

Hmmm, hard to say. If it is "humming" at idle, no music playing... I would start physically touching cables and wires with your bare hand. Many times a suspect cable will either silence or amplify the hum. Then you can trace that wire or cable and correct the connection usually. Just a suggestion. It may or may not yield a result.
It's not Humming it sounds exactly like my exhaust Its weird

Sounds like a bad or weak ground ..did you ground to the body or frame ? Body and seat bolts are very bad ground spots in a truck on a high powered system... also its always best to measure your ground resistance in larger installs ...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.