Looking for an ok budget amp

Plz let us all know where I can get a N2 18 for around 100 bucks plz.. As I would buy them all... I shall wait for link or email of said person...
I was referring to the amps not the 18"... I paid $200 for my 18" and I have 2 btw you're willing to put your system against my 2 18's and 3500w? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif gl with that homie. and of course you would buy them all they're way better than those Sundown wannabe's.

Plz let us all know where I can get a N2 18 for around 100 bucks plz.. As I would buy them all... I shall wait for link or email of said person...
Come down then U win I will pay gas both ways and cash on top...
Haha gladly paypal me and ill be otw. I would love to see the look on your face as you bail out of my traiblazer haha.

I was referring to the amps not the 18"... I paid $200 for my 18" and I have 2 btw you're willing to put your system against my 2 18's and 3500w? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif gl with that homie. and of course you would buy them all they're way better than those Sundown wannabe's.
No sir u said ur single 18 on 1200 would destroy my 3 10's thats the bet I say come on. You want leave happy...

No sir u said ur single 18 on 1200 would destroy my 3 10's thats the bet I say come on. You want leave happy...
I bet it would but that's not MY current system whats a matter? you know I'm twice as loud as you with ease? you know your equipment was way overpriced it's ok I feel your pain I once ran DC and they gave me deals too and it was still overpriced.

and why are you typing properly now? tired of looking like a retard when you type?

I bet it would but that's not MY current system whats a matter? you know I'm twice as loud as you with ease? you know your equipment was way overpriced it's ok I feel your pain I once ran DC and they gave me deals too and it was still overpriced.
and why are you typing properly now? tired of looking like a retard when you type?
Twice as loud so your doing over 280db's????

Twice as loud so your doing over 280db's????
I cannot believe even YOU said that... Everyone knows after 145-150db every db is about 3 times louder to the ear. and bro you're only hitting a 140+? lol one of my single 18's sealed on music @ 28hz off 1000w or less did a 142 and that was in a box I put no effort into. I havn't metered but I should be slamming 150's all day with this new setup so yeah I'm easily twice as loud as you bruh deal with it.

Ive read bits and pieces of this thread. This is outside the dome. Keep the trolling out of here. The OP has an obvious mission and none of you are helping.

OP you never said what your budget was. Hard to recommend a budget amp if we dont know the budget. My budget amp may be 3-4x more expensive than your budget amp.

Ive read bits and pieces of this thread. This is outside the dome. Keep the trolling out of here. The OP has an obvious mission and none of you are helping.
OP you never said what your budget was. Hard to recommend a budget amp if we dont know the budget. My budget amp may be 3-4x more expensive than your budget amp.
I figured by him saying he wanted an "ok budget amp" that the Onyx or Audiopipe would suffice.

You kids are retarded... I changed my name becasue I wanted to not because I wanted to hide... I make it pretty fvcking obvious who it's everytime I change my name lol.
You can change your name everyday. Soon as you talk your the idiot Jbinn. Please STFU

jbinn, product of sound, fi_, i hope your not going to the sanford show cause you sound like a know it all teenage b1tch. Ill be in the blue maxima if you want to teach me something, maybe i should check in with you before i get metered?

Wow just Wow. To the op sorry two idiots decided to get on your thread and have a pi$$ing contest about crap amps and what one is the least crappy. Out of everything they said the onyx 1500 was the best choice imo. If you could stumble across an eD9.1 that would be the best bet for the 100-150 range I think your looking in.
No problem this was actually entertaining and quite informative //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

Yeah realized I didn't put my budget down but I was looking around $100-$150

The MB ONYX looks good as well as the AP mini 1500 for what I'm looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.