Looking for an ok budget amp

dam they were going ham on this thread. i was hoping to learn a thing or two but it was a big argument lol
LOL...*shrugz* I dunno what happened... I commented on the build quality of the Audiopipe APSM1300 and all hell broke loose.

Btw, OP.. a lot of folks run that Quart, it is ok.. but like anything else, you get what you pay for.

LOL...*shrugz* I dunno what happened... I commented on the build quality of the Audiopipe APSM1300 and all hell broke loose.Btw, OP.. a lot of folks run that Quart, it is ok.. but like anything else, you get what you pay for.
Yeah it got kind of crazy but like I said your arguments did bring up some good points. As for "you get what you pay for" I get it but I'm not going for competion or earth shattering sound just enough thump to maximize the Kenwood 12's and not fall apart.

What do you guys think of the Hifonics HFI1000.1D? It seems to be built just the same as the MB ONYX just a little less power.

Yeah it got kind of crazy but like I said your arguments did bring up some good points. As for "you get what you pay for" I get it but I'm not going for competion or earth shattering sound just enough thump to maximize the Kenwood 12's and not fall apart.What do you guys think of the Hifonics HFI1000.1D? It seems to be built just the same as the MB ONYX just a little less power.
Take the Mb Quart over the AP and the HFI is not the same as the quart. Hifonics has been turned into a pretty subpar company anymore. I also heard tell of the new Autotek M4000.1d being rebranded mb quart onyx 1500's. Im not for certain on this but the board looks pretty close to me. There are a lot of people that run the AP products and have luck with them but I will not be one of them that tries them just because of the price but then again I am geared more towards sq so big dirty power doesn't catch my fancy.

Yeah it got kind of crazy but like I said your arguments did bring up some good points. As for "you get what you pay for" I get it but I'm not going for competion or earth shattering sound just enough thump to maximize the Kenwood 12's and not fall apart.What do you guys think of the Hifonics HFI1000.1D? It seems to be built just the same as the MB ONYX just a little less power.
I am sure you have noticed, But the MbQuart, Hifonics, Crunch and Autotek are all owned by Maxxsonics.

The HiFi1500D, AudiopipeAP1500D, BRZ1200D, Autotek 2500.1D,

Here is your best option for the money at 2ohm power:

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/amplifier-classifieds/543560-2-alpine-mrp-850s-great-cond.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.