Looking for an ok budget amp

Wow... Just wow... bro you're missing the WHOLE point that Picasso is about $70 more than the APSM and won't do as much @ 2 ohm and won't do it was clean that's the **** point the Picasso is NOT a better amplifier at all. If you had recommended the AQ or AB which are both over-priced as well then I wouldn't have ragged on you so hard point is we didn't recommend the MB Quart of AP because it was cheap we recommended it because for the money it will do everything he needs and more and cost way less.
No, queerbait, All you have done is TROLL...YOU have not recommended anything...nothing...nada. You are just here ******* with me and acting retarded. LOL I am just having fun with you noobs.

I am not arguing. You are making all these bold statements, not I. I just dared you to state exactly the #'s the Amp I mentioned will clamp at 2ohms, or STFU.
and I said go look at the Rubicon which does a few 100rms under-rated and takes 14.4v to do it, the picasso is worse so wtf do you think? God you're dense I'm making bold statements because you already stated them retard.

and I said go look at the Rubicon which does a few 100rms under-rated and takes 14.4v to do it, the picasso is worse so wtf do you think? God you're dense I'm making bold statements because you already stated them retard.
I did not recommend the RUBI...and which Rubi was clamped that you keep speaking of...And by your asessment, the Soundstream DTR was clamped to do more than rated...so like I said if you don't have #'s to back your insults then STFU. The Picasso- 900watts @ 2ohms

APSM-1300

Channels 1 Channel

Power (P.M.P.O) 1000 Watts

Power (R.M.S) 300W @ 4 Ohm

600W @ 2 Ohm

1000W @ 1 Ohm

Frequency Resp. 8Hz - 180Hz

S/N Ratio >70dB

Input Sensitivity 0.2V - 5V

Total Harmonic Dist

Low Pass Filter 40Hz - 180Hz

Subsonic Filter 5Hz - 50Hz

Dimension (LxWxH) 267x154x49mm

No, queerbait, All you have done is TROLL...YOU have not recommended anything...nothing...nada. You are just here ******* with me and acting retarded. LOL I am just having fun with you noobs.
Haha so cute love to see noobs suffer and twitch.

I did not recommend the RUBI...and which Rubi was clamped that you keep speaking of...And by your asessment, the Soundstream DTR was clamped to do more than rated...so like I said if you don't have #'s to back your insults then STFU. The Picasso- 900watts @ 2ohms
APSM-1300

Channels 1 Channel

Power (P.M.P.O) 1000 Watts

Power (R.M.S) 300W @ 4 Ohm

600W @ 2 Ohm

1000W @ 1 Ohm

Frequency Resp. 8Hz - 180Hz

S/N Ratio >70dB

Input Sensitivity 0.2V - 5V

Total Harmonic Dist

Low Pass Filter 40Hz - 180Hz

Subsonic Filter 5Hz - 50Hz

Dimension (LxWxH) 267x154x49mm
Wow you're ******* STUPID the rubi is BETTER than the picasso go do a search for the rubicon clamped the thing DOES NOT do rated... Just because some site says 900wrms does NOT MEAN it's 900wrms. I just can't deal with you anymore lol you're beyond the ability to learn anything you're fvcking autistic or something.

RMS Power Rating:

4 ohms: 250 watts x 1 chan.

2 ohms: 500 watts x 1 chan.

1 ohm: 1000 watts x 1 chan.

That's a Crunch POWERONE worse than a BOSS so does that mean it does 1000rms @ 1 ohm rated? nah get ur **** straight *******.

Wow you're ******* STUPID the rubi is BETTER than the picasso go do a search for the rubicon clamped the thing DOES NOT do rated... Just because some site says 900wrms does NOT MEAN it's 900wrms. I just can't deal with you anymore lol you're beyond the ability to learn anything you're fvcking autistic or something.
RMS Power Rating:

That's a Crunch POWERONE worse than a BOSS so does that mean it does 1000rms @ 1 ohm rated? nah get ur **** straight *******.
I told you, I did not claim it does rated, do I think it is far enough off +/- to know by ear? No

You are butthurt b/c I said something about AP...If the OP had half a brain more than you, they would research any amp they are interested in looking at. If you are wanting me to state the specific amp I listed as a reference tool is not worth $179 then you will have a long wait. I don't care what the OP does or chooses. But they will know there is more to be had for less than $200.00 besides the local pawn shop crap.

I told you, I did not claim it does rated, do I think it is far enough off +/- to know by ear? No
You are butthurt b/c I said something about AP...If the OP had half a brain more than you, they would research any amp they are interested in looking at. If you are wanting me to state the specific amp I listed as a reference tool is not worth $179 then you will have a long wait. I don't care what the OP does or chooses. But they will know there is more to be had for less than $200.00 besides the local pawn shop crap.
Doesn't matter if it's far enough off to notice by ear... If he tries to get anywhere near rated out of that amplifier and doesn't provide enough voltage it WILL head up causing lesser SQ and clipping which can cause terrible SQ and death of audio equipment. Point is the AP is a better choice whether you think it's garbage or not.

Bro why would I be butthurt? I run fvcking DC and Crescendo and Fi which shits on anything SS puts out or AP or MB Quart... You're the butthurt one because I said your recommendation was fvcking retarded... and wtf is this local pawn shop crap? Because you've seen them in a pawn shop they're crap? Dude I've seen nasty amplifiers at flea markets it doesn't mean it's junk, your logic is completely fvcked in every aspect.

RMS Power Rating:

I assume this is the RUBI you keep bragging about, since it is rated 700rms at 2ohms??...That is a frigging Class A/B amp, retard.

Rubicon RUB1.700

LOL STFU and go back to bragging about ur lyrics.. U know nothing.

FYI an AP 5500 will crap on ur nendo..... So guess AP does make a amp better then urs...

LOL STFU and go back to bragging about ur lyrics.. U know nothing.
FYI an AP 5500 will crap on ur nendo..... So guess AP does make a amp better then urs...
FYI my amp will crap on your SKAR and cost about the same guess that means AP and Crescendo craps on your amp huh? back to owning you on that other thread

Don't assume dumb **** because this is the amplifier I'm talking about:
Soundstream RUB1.2500D (rub12500d) 2500W RMS, Rubicon Series

which shits on that picasso in every way. and funny thing is I bet that A/B rubicon still does more power @ 2 ohm than that Picasso lmao.
I doubt it.

Ok, so you assume the Rubi 2500 is off by what? 10%?..that would be -250watts...that means nothing to the ear.

assume the Picasso is off the same, by your accusations the one I mentioned could possibly be off by 15%?..fair enough = 135watts, the difference between 900 and 765 would be nothing to the ear on those Kenwoods. If the amp lasts yrs vs. months or days even, then it becomes the better value.

Ok, so you assume the Rubi 2500 is off by what? 10%?..that would be -250watts...that means nothing to the ear.
assume the Picasso is off the same, by your accusations the one I mentioned could possibly be off by 15%?..fair enough = 135watts, the difference between 900 and 765 would be nothing to the ear on those Kenwoods. If the amp lasts yrs vs. months or days even, then it becomes the better value.
Who cares about the ear dude? jesus christ.... if an amplifier is doing 250rms over-rated I wouldnt' touch it with a 10 ft pole let alone a lesser amplifier from the same manufacturer. Why would I want a 700rms amplifier when I can get a 1000rms+ amplifier for about $50 cheaper? See what I did thurr? I had my AP for a year and never had a single problem so idk wtf you're getting at here.

Like dude I get what you're saying but it makes no sense... It's like spending more on a sandwich because it's from Subway when Mcdonalds foot tastes just as good if not better for a fraction of the price. Sure Subway is more appealing because of it's reputation but in the end Mcdonalds is still solid if not better for a lot less.

FYI my amp will crap on your SKAR and cost about the same guess that means AP and Crescendo craps on your amp huh? back to owning you on that other thread
LOL bet my amp cost half the price of ur nendo.... And yes nendo and AP do make stronger amps then mine.. Least I can admit it.. Man up sometime

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.