Looking for an ok budget amp

LOL bet my amp cost half the price of ur nendo.... And yes nendo and AP do make stronger amps then mine.. Least I can admit it.. Man up sometime
LOL that's besides the point retard MSRP on both amps the Crescendo sh1ts on it just because your broke *** got a good deal doesn't make it better... and AP and Crescendo use the same board but in the end Crescendo shits on it, atleast I'm not a dumb noob like you.

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

ok, now let's talk about the Ap.....nah, all op has to do is look it up, LOL...goodnight and enjoyed the fun and games, noob.
have fun scrub, thanks for supplying zero backup knowledge.

Who cares about the ear dude? jesus christ.... if an amplifier is doing 250rms over-rated I wouldnt' touch it with a 10 ft pole let alone a lesser amplifier from the same manufacturer. Why would I want a 700rms amplifier when I can get a 1000rms+ amplifier for about $50 cheaper? See what I did thurr? I had my AP for a year and never had a single problem so idk wtf you're getting at here.
Like dude I get what you're saying but it makes no sense... It's like spending more on a sandwich because it's from Subway when Mcdonalds foot tastes just as good if not better for a fraction of the price. Sure Subway is more appealing because of it's reputation but in the end Mcdonalds is still solid if not better for a lot less.
Well, i understand your attempt. I don't classify the Picasso as "subway"...probably more like McDonalds where the APSM would be more like SPAM...since we are comparing one low end budget amp to another....g'night, queerbait.

LOL that's besides the point retard MSRP on both amps the Crescendo sh1ts on it... and AP and Crescendo use the same board but in the end Crescendo shits on it, atleast I'm not a dumb noob like you. 

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

have fun scrub, thanks for supplying zero backup knowledge.
OK OK so the ap 5500 uses the same board as the nendo 3500 thats what ur saying???? Glad u pay MSRP thats ur issue..

OK OK so the ap 5500 uses the same board as the nendo 3500 thats what ur saying???? Glad u pay MSRP thats ur issue..
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying ... and uh bro I'm sorry I'm not broke like you and buy my shiz used D: not my fault I can afford better equipment... I graduated from Mcdonalds when I was 16 D:

Yes that's exactly what I'm saying ... and uh bro I'm sorry I'm not broke like you and buy my shiz used D: not my fault I can afford better equipment... I graduated from Mcdonalds when I was 16 D:
Says the one running a low end MB amp...... Nothing I have is used sooo again what else u got... Happy 17th Bday...

Says the one running a low end MB amp...... Nothing I have is used sooo again what else u got... Happy 17th Bday...
Ouch one thing from my old system that I havn't changed out yet atleast I didn't buy that overpriced DB Drive. and GJ you ****** the SKAR owners d1ck and got a discount bro I'm so happy for you, my statement still stands you sound like a broke fvck the way you talk.

I bet my single 18 on 1200rms is louder than you setup lmfao.

Ouch one thing from my old system that I havn't changed out yet atleast I didn't buy that overpriced DB Drive. and GJ you ****** the SKAR owners d1ck and got a discount bro I'm so happy for you, my statement still stands you sound like a broke fvck the way you talk.
Wow. Changed you screen name but haven't changed a bit otherwise.

Wow just Wow. To the op sorry two idiots decided to get on your thread and have a pi$$ing contest about crap amps and what one is the least crappy. Out of everything they said the onyx 1500 was the best choice imo. If you could stumble across an eD9.1 that would be the best bet for the 100-150 range I think your looking in.

Wow. Changed you screen name but haven't changed a bit otherwise.
You kids are retarded... I changed my name becasue I wanted to not because I wanted to hide... I make it pretty fvcking obvious who it's everytime I change my name lol.

Wow just Wow. To the op sorry two idiots decided to get on your thread and have a pi$$ing contest about crap amps and what one is the least crappy. Out of everything they said the onyx 1500 was the best choice imo. If you could stumble across an eD9.1 that would be the best bet for the 100-150 range I think your looking in.
Yeah sorry OP I was providing you with good advice and trying to tell that retard to back off while proving my point *sarcasm. but I do agree the Onyx is the best choice.

Bet my A7 cost me less then ur Top notch MBQ u got there LOL.... Hmm seems I run many brands so I can see the nuthugging I guess..... You got me I am broke... Jbinn can talk the truth every now and then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

OP the MBQ is a decent amp for a budget build...

Bet my A7 cost me less then ur Top notch MBQ u got there LOL.... Hmm seems I run many brands so I can see the nuthugging I guess..... You got me I am broke... Jbinn can talk the truth every now and then //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
OP the MBQ is a decent amp for a budget build...
Bro anyone can lie and throw out figures here I go... My Crescendo 3500 cost less than one of your 6.5's. See I can do it too! stop being mad kid it looks bad. You know how much **** I've gotten discounted on or free but do I brag about it? no... Point is my 3500 shits on your SKAR for the same price and my 18 shits on your 3 10's I bet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I never really cared about SQ and my MB Quart does me fine. Stop hating bro.

So lets see here in REALITY not ******* world: My 3500 is better but = your skar in price. I paid $200 for my 18" and would wreck all 3 of your skars. I paid about 1/3rd what you did on that DB Drive for my MB Quart. Wanna try more *******?

Bro anyone can lie and throw out figures here I go... My Crescendo 3500 cost less than one of your 6.5's. See I can do it too! stop being mad kid it looks bad. You know how much **** I've gotten discounted on or free but do I brag about it? no... Point is my 3500 shits on your SKAR for the same price and my 18 shits on your 3 10's I bet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif I never really cared about SQ and my MB Quart does me fine. Stop hating bro.
So let me tro to do a you... my 3500 was half the price of your SKAR, my 18 was the same price as one of your 10's and my MB Quart was 1/3rd the price of your DB Drive. So is my system betterz now?
Dnt need to lie I can simply verify with paperwrk how much I paid..... I will put my 3 10's against ur single 18 "same power used" come on down.... No it does not matter what u paid in the end but dnt make a stupid statement that nothing AP makes is better then ur beloved nendo cause its not tru and thats fact..

Dnt need to lie I can simply verify with paperwrk how much I paid..... I will put my 3 10's against ur single 18 "same power used" come on down.... No it does not matter what u paid in the end but dnt make a stupid statement that nothing AP makes is better then ur beloved nendo cause its not tru and thats fact..
Bro I'm not lying either legit in the real world where people pay online prices through vendors my amp is about half yours price/performance and my single 18 I paid the same amount you did for one 10 just about. and bro I never said AP wasnt as good as CRescendo did I not state they use similiar boards? fact is your SKAR is not worth anywhere near Vendor price and if you got it at half price that's about what it's worth so dont feel special if you had paid anymore I'd call you a dvmbass.... not that you aren't already.

and I'll gladly pit my 18 against your 10's... Like I said I'll do it off only 1200w too lmao.

Bro I'm not lying either legit in the real world where people pay online prices through vendors my amp is about half yours price/performance and my single 18 I paid the same amount you did for one 10 just about. and bro I never said AP wasnt as good as CRescendo did I not state they use similiar boards? fact is your SKAR is not worth anywhere near Vendor price and if you got it at half price that's about what it's worth so dont feel special if you had paid anymore I'd call you a dvmbass.... not that you aren't already.
and I'll gladly pit my 18 against your 10's... Like I said I'll do it off only 1200w too lmao.
Plz let us all know where I can get a N2 18 for around 100 bucks plz.. As I would buy them all... I shall wait for link or email of said person...

Come down then U win I will pay gas both ways and cash on top...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.