Last Fiero build log

The black n red coming out the box is 2/0 eb welding wire and the other two red are KNU 1/0 and cadence 1/0.
Yea, so the welding 2/0 is similar to CA 1/0.

The SHCA 2/0 looks like the 4/0 welding cable they have here at a shop.

Yea, so the welding 2/0 is similar to CA 1/0.
The SHCA 2/0 looks like the 4/0 welding cable they have here at a shop.
I know that as you go down in gauge, the load rating increases, but like you said the 4/0 is about the same size as the 2/0 so wouldn't the load rating of the wire matter more then just the size?

I know that as you go down in gauge, the load rating increases, but like you said the 4/0 is about the same size as the 2/0 so wouldn't the load rating of the wire matter more then just the size?
Yes. Load ratings are similar.

Also, the wire looks beefy as fuck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Got my Sky High 2/0 garden hose today. The package was wet and fell apart, but it's wire and looks fine, so I'm not mad.

IMG_20150508_144128_969_zpst8pluooz.jpg

Got a few lugs too

IMG_20150508_145534_087_zps8lrn4fym.jpg

Ok, so I really wanted to hear some bass today. I put my Z in a 1 cubic foot sealed prefab //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif and wired it to 1 ohm nominal on the M4a. Not bad for such a shitty enclosure, haha. Just doesn't exactly hit teh lowz..

A few lugs lmao
Im surprised the z didnt blow that prefab box apart lol

Are you gonna solder or crimp the lugs?
There is a hole in the back of the prefab, which I fixed with duct-tape //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Just crimping them. Tried soldering them too at first, but didn't really want to do all of them that way

What's your system? Also, you don't know shit

You can get the fuck off my build log too
you REALLY dont want to compete withe in terms of installs. I promise you that.

He probably read your comment at the same time as the guy that japped for no reason lol. I'll say one thing... I've personally spent some time around this guy and his car and I can guarantee it's coming together waaay better and faster than 95% of the "builds" the clowns on here might be attempting. And he's 17, in school, in sports, and WORKING??? Ya'll should be watching yourself. This "kid" will be pwning most of you (and def me) in the lanes and parking lots by the time he's 18.
uh huh

The Jeep wouldn't be talking so much shit if he heard my last setup. I don't care what you have, but why spend your time talking down on other people?

Thank you, and I appreciate your help greatly. I really would like to get this build done. Almost considering having Kyle from Sundown One build my baffle.

Or, I'd pay you to do it. Honestly, I don't have the extra time to do this. Summer will hopefully be different, but I'll be getting more hours
because im bored, and you're a clown.

Never mind, read your post wrong. I apologize
The Jeep really pissed me off. I'd like to talk to him in person
you really wouldnt.

His RE subs will soooooo out do your DD Z.. His supa setup makes this one look foolish...
Oh gawd dammm thejeep you are cool

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
ill take my re's or my worx's over the z anyday, yes.

Because when he attacks people on other posts he gets burned bad so his only defense is to try and attack you thinking he has the upper hand.
He has so much talk and knowledge, but is always proved wrong so dont feel bad.

He will come soon and quote me to try the best me.
care to point out where thats happened.. once? one time? I'll wait. if youd like to have an intelligent conversation, we can.. if you're capable of it. unfounded statements like you post have no place in said conversations, so please, get your facts straight

you REALLY dont want to compete withe in terms of installs. I promise you that.
uh huh

because im bored, and you're a clown.

you really wouldnt.
Dude as much **** as you talk here it probably won't take much to knock your teeth down your throat. And I'm just the person wanting to do it. You and a couple other consistent trolls are the reason this hobby is dying. Now shut up, before you get my foot shoved up your ***. At least with massivespl and noloud they both contribute in some way to this forum. You just talk ****. So shut up before I remove your ability to talk completely.

Dude as much **** as you talk here it probably won't take much to knock your teeth down your throat. And I'm just the person wanting to do it. You and a couple other consistent trolls are the reason this hobby is dying. Now shut up, before you get my foot shoved up your ***. At least with massivespl and noloud they both contribute in some way to this forum. You just talk ****. So shut up before I remove your ability to talk completely.
tell me more about what you think you're going to do.

tell me more about what you think you're going to do.
id personally start by giving you an anesthetic throughout all your body so you feel no pain whatsoever.... then proceed peel off every nail, then snap every bone in your body starting at your toes and finger tips. after everything is broken skin your arms and legs but leave your torso alone...for the time being. keep in mind you are awake throughout all of this but completely numb. after this im sure the anesthetic is begining to ware off and you are starting to feel the pain. id then slowly drop you into a tub of nitric acid. pull you back out and then drown you in a pool of *****.

There is a hole in the back of the prefab, which I fixed with duct-tape //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
Just crimping them. Tried soldering them too at first, but didn't really want to do all of them that way
Easy way i found with the sealed kind of lugs like that. Heat it up and fill it about 1/3 of the way with solder. Then just dip the wire into it. Itll solidify around the wire and seals it. Works like a charm.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.