Last Fiero build log

[quote name='adulbrich']@r0llinlacs;

What's your problem?[/QUOTE]

lol, omg do not get that delusional psych patient stalker started haha. dude even dumped in a wtb ad because he had his panties so bunched up LMAO

lol, omg do not get that delusional psych patient stalker started haha. dude even dumped in a wtb ad because he had his panties so bunched up LMAO
Ok, didn't know what his deal was.

So it's a noloud4u & Blake kinda thing

Ok, didn't know what his deal was.
So it's a noloud4u & Blake kinda thing
I would be happy to have a week-long internet douche-a-thon w/ noloud. At least his stuff is an interesting read when it's all said and done....

I would be happy to have a week-long internet douche-a-thon w/ noloud. At least his stuff is an interesting read when it's all said and done....
I've got no hard feelings towards him, and he at least promotes a good brand.

Is DD the best? That's debatable. I don't believe any one company is the best right now.

Do they make great products, and are they one of my favorites? Yes. I do believe so.

---------- Post added at 02:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

im back....................
been very sick...

just started working on my blazer again. its stripped out i mean EVERYTHING.

getting all the body work done.
Good to have you back //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Finally getting the wall done?

[quote name='adulbrich']@r0llinlacs;

What's your problem?[/QUOTE]

Why am I being mentioned in this thread? I don't have a problem but I will always defend myself against douchebag know-it-alls like AV83 and noloud4u. Yeah I'm outspoken and yeah I cuss and I don't give a ****. Hate all you want.

Why am I being mentioned in this thread? I don't have a problem but I will always defend myself against douchebag know-it-alls like AV83 and noloud4u. Yeah I'm outspoken and yeah I cuss and I don't give a ****. Hate all you want.
You disliked av83's posts, and I was wondering why.

Seems like your rectum is quite sore.

You don't give a what? Seems like the filter gotcha

You disliked av83's posts, and I was wondering why.
Seems like your rectum is quite sore.

You don't give a what? Seems like the filter gotcha
Cause he's a douchebag. People like him are what makes people leave this place. Spewing a bunch of BS then gets mad when told he's wrong and still won't admit to being wrong.... that's some straight childish ***** **** right there.

Cause he's a douchebag. People like him are what makes people leave this place. Spewing a bunch of BS then gets mad when told he's wrong and still won't admit to being wrong.... that's some straight childish ***** **** right there.
Ok, I don't know what thread you're talking about

Ok, I don't know what thread you're talking about
Then he even tried to out me in his signature... complete and total arrogant douchebag.

I don't remember the thread. But we were arguing about vehicle acoustics to which he said don't exist and that all vehicles are the same.

Then he even tried to out me in his signature... complete and total arrogant douchebag.
I don't remember the thread. But we were arguing about vehicle acoustics to which he said don't exist and that all vehicles are the same.
Hmm, I'd have to see it.

Maybe there's a misunderstanding between you two.

I know I've interpenetrated comments on here incorrectly before.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.