Last Fiero build log

id personally start by giving you an anesthetic throughout all your body so you feel no pain whatsoever.... then proceed peel off every nail, then snap every bone in your body starting at your toes and finger tips. after everything is broken skin your arms and legs but leave your torso alone...for the time being. keep in mind you are awake throughout all of this but completely numb. after this im sure the anesthetic is begining to ware off and you are starting to feel the pain. id then slowly drop you into a tub of nitric acid. pull you back out and then drown you in a pool of *****.
I mean thats one way. Another is too take some toe nail clippers and clip every piece of skin off them. Then let it scar over. So their entire body is just one big scar tissue. Let them live their life like that. A life of rejection and misery is far better than a short time of intense pain and then death.

id personally start by giving you an anesthetic throughout all your body so you feel no pain whatsoever.... then proceed peel off every nail, then snap every bone in your body starting at your toes and finger tips. after everything is broken skin your arms and legs but leave your torso alone...for the time being. keep in mind you are awake throughout all of this but completely numb. after this im sure the anesthetic is begining to ware off and you are starting to feel the pain. id then slowly drop you into a tub of nitric acid. pull you back out and then drown you in a pool of *****.
keep going, I'm almost there...

[quote name='C1500martin']I think @adulbrich is gone... Hope nothing bad happened he posts atleast like 10 times a day and he hasnt been on in like 3 days.[/QUOTE]

His stats might say average 10 post a day but that kid posted like 50 times a day at least. Lol but ya I hope he's ok.

Edit: his mom prly grounded him off the computer. Hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='C1500martin']I think @adulbrich is gone... Hope nothing bad happened he posts atleast like 10 times a day and he hasnt been on in like 3 days.[/QUOTE]

He's out wanging on those 15's right now actually, lol. Got em in last night. The enclosure needs a little bit more bracing and a lot more cosmetic help before I'm satisfied with it. Should be presentable by next week. Alex has been rather busy with school, track, and work from what i can tell.

Oh, and i took a ride in the car as well. Drives shockingly well despite all of the weight. Can hardly tell there's a system in it while driving... let alone 5 large agm's, two heavy 15's, plenty of mdf and two big ol amps lol.

He's out wanging on those 15's right now actually, lol. Got em in last night. The enclosure needs a little bit more bracing and a lot more cosmetic help before I'm satisfied with it. Should be presentable by next week. Alex has been rather busy with school, track, and work from what i can tell.
oh ok cool, i figured maybe school has him busy it is the end of the year and prom and all that other stuff is going on. was also hoping he didnt get too butthurt about my fiero comment, was jsut trying to prove a point never intended to offend him. tell him hurry up and post pics!

[quote name='Thejeep']ill take my re's or my worx's over the z anyday, yes.[/QUOTE]

Just keep telling yourself that

[quote name='Motokid']Hey ***, update this sht.

Wheres the pics at![/QUOTE]

Haven't been taking pics. They're in, but I want to carpet it after finishing the bracing. Right now, there is still quite a bit of work to do.
@av83; has been taking pics

[quote name='Thejeep']ya bro, let's see some craftsmanship![/QUOTE]

Calm your tits

Nope, I'm fine. I had to cram for finals and also work 30 hours a week, then took three days for state track.

[quote name='massivespl']His stats might say average 10 post a day but that kid posted like 50 times a day at least. Lol but ya I hope he's ok.

Edit: his mom prly grounded him off the computer. Hehe[/QUOTE]

Posted a lot during class, because I was bored and there wasn't anything else to do.

[quote name='Popwarhomie']What ever happened to that dude big Scott. Or whatever his name was. I think he dieded.[/QUOTE]

I hope he didn't. He and I used to bicker a lot, but we finally made amends before he left.

Scott was reasonable, unlike Jeep boy.

[quote name='C1500martin']oh ok cool, i figured maybe school has him busy it is the end of the year and prom and all that other stuff is going on. was also hoping he didnt get too butthurt about my fiero comment, was jsut trying to prove a point never intended to offend him. tell him hurry up and post pics![/QUOTE]

Yes. I am used to getting a lot of shit, but I snapped. Mainly because I didn't have any beef with you.

You douchebags make comments on here, and have no idea what a person's life is like.

What reason did you have for making those comments?

This is what I hate about this forum.
@massivespl; I feel for you. It sucks when people trash on your build log.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.