Last Fiero build log

Wait a minute, I see you talking **** all over the forums, and THIS litany of awful decisions is what you call a build log? THIS is what you've got to back up your "knowledge"? Get outta here.
What's your system? Also, you don't know shit

Where's adul talking sh*t? He just posts a lot and buys new equipment but has no time for the build.
You can get the fuck off my build log too

Why do you have budget equipment?

I post when I'm at school and after I get home from work. I really don't have time to actually work on things.

You cock suckers don't have anything better to do than rag on me?

I have to leave for a track meet, but I'll be back later tonight

Why do you care what others have? Just giving ya a hard time mister sensitive. I actually want to see the build get some progress.
He probably read your comment at the same time as the guy that japped for no reason lol. I'll say one thing... I've personally spent some time around this guy and his car and I can guarantee it's coming together waaay better and faster than 95% of the "builds" the clowns on here might be attempting. And he's 17, in school, in sports, and WORKING??? Ya'll should be watching yourself. This "kid" will be pwning most of you (and def me) in the lanes and parking lots by the time he's 18.

Why do you care what others have? Just giving ya a hard time mister sensitive. I actually want to see the build get some progress.
The Jeep wouldn't be talking so much shit if he heard my last setup. I don't care what you have, but why spend your time talking down on other people?

He probably read your comment at the same time as the guy that japped for no reason lol. I'll say one thing... I've personally spent some time around this guy and his car and I can guarantee it's coming together waaay better and faster than 95% of the "builds" the clowns on here might be attempting. And he's 17, in school, in sports, and WORKING??? Ya'll should be watching yourself. This "kid" will be pwning most of you (and def me) in the lanes and parking lots by the time he's 18.
Thank you, and I appreciate your help greatly. I really would like to get this build done. Almost considering having Kyle from Sundown One build my baffle.

Or, I'd pay you to do it. Honestly, I don't have the extra time to do this. Summer will hopefully be different, but I'll be getting more hours

The Jeep wouldn't be talking so much shit if he heard my last setup. I don't care what you have, but why spend your time talking down on other people?

Thank you, and I appreciate your help greatly. I really would like to get this build done. Almost considering having Kyle from Sundown One build my baffle.

Or, I'd pay you to do it. Honestly, I don't have the extra time to do this. Summer will hopefully be different, but I'll be getting more hours
Lemme get this boat I'm doing over with and I'm there. [emoji41]

Never mind, read your post wrong. I apologize
The Jeep really pissed me off. I'd like to talk to him in person
His RE subs will soooooo out do your DD Z.. His supa setup makes this one look foolish...

Oh gawd dammm thejeep you are cool

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

His RE subs will soooooo out do your DD Z.. His supa setup makes this one look foolish...
Oh gawd dammm thejeep you are cool

Lol, I don't know why he felt the need to post here.

Not tryna start shit with people

Lol, I don't know why he felt the need to post here.
Not tryna start shit with people
Because when he attacks people on other posts he gets burned bad so his only defense is to try and attack you thinking he has the upper hand.

He has so much talk and knowledge, but is always proved wrong so dont feel bad.

He will come soon and quote me to try the best me.

Because when he attacks people on other posts he gets burned bad so his only defense is to try and attack you thinking he has the upper hand.
He has so much talk and knowledge, but is always proved wrong so dont feel bad.

He will come soon and quote me to try the best me.

Haha, thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.