Joeys New Build 07 Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice build, I can't also stress enough I would do more to protect those wires running under the car don't just forget about it because you are busy doing everything else.

The rims look horrid to me, a lot of cars in the south roll like that so I dunno if that's your thing more power to you I would have went with some 22's with a nice lip myself.

morningwood is absolutely one of the most openly racist jackasses on this site. noone really cares though because its hilarious watching him be apparently completely unaware of what a hypocritical douchebag he is.

he's right about dudeman's rich mommy and daddy/trustfund buying him all this **** though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

morningwood is absolutely one of the most openly racist jackasses on this site. noone really cares though because its hilarious watching him be apparently completely unaware of what a hypocritical douchebag he is.
he's right about dudeman's rich mommy and daddy/trustfund buying him all this **** though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
Uh, do0d, do you know what you're talking about? MW is black. He can't be racist.

I wish you would stfu. You don't even know what time it is.

Ok everyone back on topic ****....

and shut up. your an idiot. sorry i have money dumbass

Build is lookin' good. I think the rims r pretty cool. I just don't know about all the plastic fenders/silver bumper thing. I like the rims though.

The Stereo install is lookin very nice. You have little wire holders and everything.... that is crazy preperation. Props for doing it so clean and right.

The money issue is that, you haven't said what you did to get all the cash - not that you're supposed to when posting a build log. It's just that when someone asks "what do you do for a job?" etc. to figure out how you afford all of this - you defend it with "i just have money". It is a small response with no explanation as to why you can't answer the question. Sure you don't have to, but when people keep asking you over and over and you reply with stuff like "your an idiot" etc. It seems to depreciate your case.

However, to each his own - if you don't want people knowing thats your business - but don't come on here assuming people wouldn't have askt that question.

Once again - props on this build - it is looking amazing. Can't wait for finisht results.

thanks man... and the only reason i dont talk about it is bc there was like a 5 page argument in this thread about money and whatnot and i just dont feel like everything starting again

Looks badass.. love the rims.. been looking into some Giovannas my self (actually the Sabinas)... would love to come hear that when it's done.

joey great build, gonna be honest the rims make it look like ****. return those suckers for some 3 or 4 inches smaller you dont need that! come on man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...