Joeys New Build 07 Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks.. its nowhere near done yet though

havent done one thing un fixable to the truck yet, well except that small hole in the console but theres an insert that goes over it anyway.

For the wire underneath the car man i would seriously put some kind of protection around that wire. wire loom etc..... and also make sure near nothing hot muffler/exhaust etc....

yea, but i know after popping panels and stuff it never fits back the same as it did stock, hey maybe your much better at it than me
Im not the best at it.. lol but so far i mean the door panels are screwed on not clips so they dont get bad, the other ones seem fine so far but not sure yet.. well we'll see i want to keep it for a while

you take the worst pictures i have ever seen
most you can't even tell what hte hell you're tryin to show

you = teh suk
What the hell dude? i was just trying to take a few pics and give everyone a build log. Im not a F***ing photgrapher. Why do you have to come in here and say S**t like that?

lookin good. cant wait to see the end result
Thanks alot man!

If theres one thing i never get tired of, its white kids with big rims and their parents money. Good build.
Try reading genius. Its all payed for myself.

For the wire underneath the car man i would seriously put some kind of protection around that wire. wire loom etc..... and also make sure near nothing hot muffler/exhaust etc....

I made absolute positive its no where near anything hot, and i thought about wire loom, but you cant really tell, its like tucked up in this little pocket thing thats there. Its way outta the way. thanks for looking out tho

Looks pretty good soo far, got any plans for any wire loom or protection on the wires under the chassis?

Also how do you like the Kicker RCA's I need to pick up a 4 channel RCA to get the rest of my wiring complete.

I bet by now you can pop that center console out in about 5 minutes with your eyes closed lol

i havent gotten to hear them yet since nothings hooked up, but i used to have the lower series and liked them, so im asssuming these should be pretty good. and i answered that loom question right above. and yea that console is a PAIN in the ass! lol but im getting it down fast

Hey Joey get used to people here flaming your thread's . there are some people here that think there like god of audio lol . It's sad but true but just get used to it man i've deal with alot of sh*t from some of these fckers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...