Is my sub ruined?

get this straight bish... if you show up here you probly won't show back up anywhere...
cause if you are honestly retarded enough to be a dumbass, get pissed about it, and go 14 hours away to try and kick someones ass which you have NO clue about, and your like 17, then i'm probly gunna assume you are a psyco retard serial killer, and blow your brains out when you get out the car...
And den?

Doesn't exactly answer my question. You are not a great rider by association with an owner of a bike shop.
Be smart about it. Take a training class and get on some bike's that fit you. Don't go hog wild just because you can.
thats very true, i know what you mean, but i'm pretty confident in my riding ability, been riding dirt-bikes since forever... and other bikes for a long time to... bikes are kinda my thing... and obviously my dad believed i was good enough to handle 500 thousand dollar bikes

thats very true, i know what you mean, but i'm pretty confident in my riding ability, been riding dirt-bikes since forever... and other bikes for a long time to... bikes are kinda my thing... and obviously my dad believed i was good enough to handle 500 thousand dollar bikes
Which bike is 500,000K? Or was that a mistype?

I really think the bashing of each other is funny, but I get pretty serious on this. Make sure you really try out a bike and get used to it before you roll on the throttle.

I would laugh watching any of you beat each other up, but wouldn't want to see anyone die. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

and den i take my happy ass home with another notch on my belt, and that evening another gang shooting is on the t.v. (i'm not in a gang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif) thats a perfect way to get kilt

even if i get caught i got proof that this guy was stalking me and i shot him in self defence... allthough maybe not since i told him where to go? wonder how that works?

and den i take my happy ass home with another notch on my belt, and that evening another gang shooting is on the t.v. (i'm not in a gang //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif) thats a perfect way to get kilt
even if i get caught i got proof that this guy was stalking me and i shot him in self defence... allthough maybe not since i told him where to go? wonder how that works?
aaaaannnnnnd DEN?

p.sl someone talking to you in a negative manner does not give you the right to shoot them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif That was the wild west my friend :p

Which bike is 500,000K? Or was that a mistype?
I really think the bashing of each other is funny, but I get pretty serious on this. Make sure you really try out a bike and get used to it before you roll on the throttle.

I would laugh watching any of you beat each other up, but wouldn't want to see anyone die. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
the I robot bike was valued at $450.000 dollars... will smith actually owned it but part of the contract was to let us display it for 9 months first

aaaaannnnnnd DEN?
p.sl someone talking to you in a negative manner does not give you the right to shoot them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif That was the wild west my friend :p
yeah but threatening to assault me does, and i guess i wouldn't have to kill him

but 17-y-o little boy just so you know... i know there must be a ton of **** to fight about in ohio... but i wouldn't cout too highly on being ablr to kick my ass

get this straight bish... if you show up here you probly won't show back up anywhere...
cause if you are honestly retarded enough to be a dumbass, get pissed about it, and go 14 hours away to try and kick someones ass which you have NO clue about, and your like 17, then i'm probly gunna assume you are a psyco retard serial killer, and blow your brains out when you get out the car...
You don't have the balls to hold a gun to my face and if you did I know you wouldn't shoot. just stfu candy ass. Yes I would drive 14 hours to prove a point so GTFO of my threads or man up.

yeah but threatening to assault me does, and i guess i wouldn't have to kill him
but 17-y-o little boy just so you know... i know there must be a ton of **** to fight about in ohio... but i wouldn't cout too highly on being ablr to kick my ass
Nope, that doesnt' count either. If it did, then you are going to jail on attempted murder charges as you said you would kill him (or implied it)

And no, there really is nothing to fight about in ohio. Decent weather, good college football teams. Well we are stuck living in the same state as Ng *shrug*.

the I robot bike was valued at $450.000 dollars... will smith actually owned it but part of the contract was to let us display it for 9 months first
LOL....surely, you would have pics of the bike from when it was at your shop?

Oh, and threatening to murder someone who was talking **** about kicking your ass is really fukked up

Photos or I sue. I kinda remember the bike (quad piped racer, thought it was a duck tbo)
heres one of when i was 14 i think, haha i'm still looking for one of the bike

codywrigtk0.jpg
[

WOW! Just realized that I had to type one more message to hit my 2k mark!! Woot woot!

Normally people thank all of the people that they just message over and over and over and OVER...but I really dont' do that. Not to mention, it took me 6 years to hit 2k. So no names.

Just in closing, I really do crap rainbows //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.