Is my sub ruined?

ducati huh? wat kind, i'm thinkin bout gettin a gsx-r1000 in bout a month, i wanted a hayabusa but then i decided i wanted to live:laugh:
900ss.

Have you ever ridden before? If not, your looking at the wrong kinds of bike.

GSX1R>Busa overall. Busa is just faster.

You know Cot, for the **** your talking, I don't see a PM in my inbox.....
for all your **** talking i don't see a brain... but i tell you what i'm not a complete idiot so i'm not giving you my address, but if you REALLY think you can kick the **** outa me you can go to gastonia, north carolina and meet me in the alley behind the walmart

for all your **** talking i don't see a brain... but i tell you what i'm not a complete idiot so i'm not giving you my address, but if you REALLY think you can kick the **** outa me you can go to gastonia, north carolina and meet me in the alley behind the walmart
lol. walmart. dont be so quick to give out information. someones house got burned down that way, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif the guy was just like you, too

900ss.
Have you ever ridden before? If not, your looking at the wrong kinds of bike.

GSX1R>Busa overall. Busa is just faster.
yeah dad basically owns a branch of harley davison and the promotional company that did OCC and i was in charge of displaying 8 of their bikes

yeah dad basically owns a branch of harley davison and the promotional company that did OCC and i was in charge of displaying 8 of their bikes
wtf does your dad owning a branch of a company have anything to do with you wanting a busa?

lol. walmart. dont be so quick to give out information. someones house got burned down that way, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif the guy was just like you, too
gastonia is far from my house haha

wow be so detailed. No seriously Cot, I'll bring a video camera, and I'll smack your little ***** ass up. Then I'll post it on here so everyone can laugh at your dumbass more.

Doesn't exactly answer my question. You are not a great rider by association with an owner of a bike shop.

Be smart about it. Take a training class and get on some bike's that fit you. Don't go hog wild just because you can.

wow be so detailed. No seriously Cot, I'll bring a video camera, and I'll smack your little ***** ass up. Then I'll post it on here so everyone can laugh at your dumbass more.
im starting to laugh at you. why would you threaten to harm someone over the net. you know youll never back it up. just trying to strenghten your net ego?

get this straight bish... if you show up here you probly won't show back up anywhere...

cause if you are honestly retarded enough to be a dumbass, get pissed about it, and go 14 hours away to try and kick someones ass which you have NO clue about, and your like 17, then i'm probly gunna assume you are a psyco retard serial killer, and blow your brains out when you get out the car...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.