Is my sub ruined?

Ahaha what a *****. STFU Cot, your a Pu$$y. You think your such a badass yet I don't see a PM anywhere?? **** you man you a B!tch and I would whoop your ass anyway day of the week. Either PM me or STFU. BTW you look like a ****ing F@ggot.
no i didn't PM you.... I PUT IT IN THIS ****ING THREAD MORON... AND I STILL DON'T SEE ANY PICS OF YOU FAIRY B!TCH

you know wat? seriously dude you're a ***...

it's really not cool to threaten people over the internet no matter how big of a boner it gives you...

and i'm sry that you're pissed because you are are so stupid, but it's a personal problem...

you know that it doesn't matter if i give you my address or not, cause your never gunna come...

and even if you did you'd still look like a fool...

its like running the special olypics, even if you win your still retarded...

and i'd learn to control your temper cause all e-thuging aside...

if you were to catch an attitude like that with me in person, i'd clean your ****in clock for ya...

here's a VERY helpful tip for you... no matter how BAD-ASS you are, there is ALLWAYS some guy who is badder and he's waiting to **** your face up... and i am POSOTIVE you aren't that guy for me

i'll be damed if anyone who isn't at least 10 years older than me has (or ever will) kick my ass...

honestly my guess is:

you aren't even 18 you might be like 16...

you're either fat or really skinny...

you've never been in a fight in your life, or actually you probly got mad at somekid who fought like **** and you pushed him around, but in your mind you won the fight...

you are an only child (not certain about that one)...

and you have alot of bottled up emotion...

you are probly either **** or secretly **** and haven't come out to yourself yet..

is this the same dad that put the Italian super chip in your ram? just curious:)
see normal people like me only have one mom and one dad... even though mine are both divorced and remarried...

i'm sry you had 2 daddies, but if they touched you, it's never to late to get help...

admiting the problem is the first step to fixing it;)

I know what you meant but...

"if you were to catch an attitude like that with me in person, i'd clean your ****in clock for ya..."

Just doesn't sound right to me. LOL

Also, how long does it take you to shave all of the hair off your upper body?

see normal people like me only have one mom and one dad... even though mine are both divorced and remarried...
i'm sry you had 2 daddies, but if they touched you, it's never to late to get help...

admiting the problem is the first step to fixing it;)
so.. is that a yes? and //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif i have 0 fathers:)

I know what you meant but...
"if you were to catch an attitude like that with me in person, i'd clean your ****in clock for ya..."

Just doesn't sound right to me. LOL

Also, how long does it take you to shave all of the hair off your upper body?
you never heard anyone say that?

i feel very strange telling you this, but i waxed the chest twice(with a home wax kit) and the hair doesn't come back now...

the only other thing is the happy trail, and that takes like 2 sec. to shave in the shower

i don't shave my arms cause the hair is light anyway, and i don't have hair anywhere else, thank god cause the ladies aren't to crazy bout it

ur probly not interested but also i do a TON of high intensity work (boxing and mixed martial arts) and my BF% is down to 8 now...

i do it partially for the fact its great for keepin in shape, and also cause i kinda wanna be a navy seal maby after college...

i figure whether i decide to go for it or not, the training is good to have, and i'm stayin in shape...

I'm 145-150lbs (fluctuating) and i got 275 3 reps today on the f-bench

Its fine if the coils not scratching and the coils are reading fine. Chances are it was glue burn off.
x2

you got lucky punk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif be easy on that gain.....

Word! I got your back too (us Ohio boys gotta stick together).
Make sure you got that italian race chip in Cot, cause you will need it to outrun my Ducati (which actually does have an italian electronic system).

After we finish with you, we are going after your sister. Gonna run a train then post it on CA.com. Gonna give her a ride on the Grinder/Pl8er express.
i claim sloppy seconds on his sister //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.