I'm new and looking for advice based on my budget.

I actually requested the 10"s, but they called me mid-installation and said that they didn't have them. They apologized for the trouble and gave me the 13"s at the same price, lucky me. haha

But yeah, if the 10s perform anything like my 13s, you will love them. Good luck!

Thanks for the easy to understand grammatical structure, clarity, intelligible nature, and proper form of your posts, if more people took to your example it would be much easier to help them out!
No doubt. I've been a member of so many forums that by now it's just habit to type intelligibly. Trust me, when I started out, I was horrible. But I suppose with time comes maturity, so here I am now, heh.

I know what you mean about the new members though, if only they could type with some basic understanding of grammar.

Thanks again for the compliments, you can view a few posts back to see the only video so far.

Just skimmed through this post and I'm glad you found what you're looking for roper. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
And thanks for the easy to understand grammatical structure, clarity, intelligible nature, and proper form of your posts, if more people took to your example it would be much easier to help them out! It's nice to see someone who sets forth their goals clearly instead of just "Yo I want to be bumpin' loud man" or "I want some subz that are louder den my friendz" or **** like that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

And definitely get us some vids man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Oh and don't forget to help others out with what you have learned //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Typing intelligibly is typically my first request to someone looking for help - and his intelligence here was why I enjoyed helping him pick out his own system.

I appreciated that ^^ You listened, took advice, told us what you wanted, and got what you wanted. Doesn't happen often - and more often than not, it's the fault of the person who doesn't say what he wants.

I'm similar, too - been a member of forums for several years now, after you get past the first 6-12 months, you get into a habit of typing decently.

Seeing that system makes me more anxious to get mine in and installed. Just need to sell off my old speakers -.- Not getting any offers off of craigslist :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.