question about system

Participant count
  • Participant list

ITsGOTaHEMI?
10+ year member

Lost in a world of wires.
Hey guys,

I am currently adding some bass to my 2007 Dodge Charger. Something simple, yet with a little bump to it. As I just started using sketchup, I cant really figure out how to draw the partially fiberglassed box.

BUT my question here is how do you think this setup would sound?

Amps:

Kicker KX600.1

Kicker ZX750.1

Subs:

(3) Kicker CVR10-2_10"

Do you think that would sound decent?

Any help is Very appreciated

Just for simplicity's sake, run a single amp. I don't think those amps can be run in a master-slave set up. So running 1 amp would make wiring and tuning easier.

Get yourself a Sundown SAZ-1500D, a Kicker ZX1500.1 (if you want to stay with kicker), or even a Hifonics BXi1608D if you're strapped for cash. Any of those amps will work great.

Save the KX600.1 for a rainy day.

Awesome!

Thanks got the info!

I was also thinking, since i dont mind wiring at all,

Running

(2) 8" Kickers off a ZX300.1

and

(2) 10" CVRs of the KX600.1

But,

Maybe Im just crazy

when using two different sizes of woofers, bet to make one dedicated midbass in a 3 way active.

and one dedicated sub.

others will chime in on this.

when using two different sizes of woofers, bet to make one dedicated midbass in a 3 way active.and one dedicated sub.

others will chime in on this.

LOL I am pretty much a NOOB when it comes to stereo talk. I would set up the 8" subs up as the midbass. But what exactly do you mean by "active" ?

Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.