if you know jack about subs please look

BoneStockSystem
10+ year member

Oc,Ca
Okay guys simple as this 2 type-r's 10's for 200 what do you guys think plus an extendted warranty plan for 29. Also anoter deal is for the 12's at 169 the 2nd is 50% off is that difference worth it for the 12's or should i look into other subs such as jl w3's, rf he2's or kicker cvrs. Im looking for 40%sq 60%spl thx

Alpine makes great h/u and nice amps. There subs are ok.

CHeck out the w3s, they sound better, have more xmax and are higher quality. If you want spl then you definitly want 12 instead of 10s.

thx for the info i think im gonna go for the type-r's since its pretty cheap but would 12's make a big difference in spl at least for the type r's?

Where can i get those kickers but the only thing is consumer confidence for me cuz at least i can get a warranty and mess around with the subs cuz this is the first time im gonna do all the work cuz my last system like 3 yrs ago was really weak and incomplete cuz i had 1 w3 10 in a bandpass for 2 subs and running with a dhd amp from all of my friend's suggestion but this time i wanna do all the wiriring set and what not on my own and with the warranty i got room for error.

go to etronics.com they have them for $85 a piece. then go to either sounddomain.com or thezeb.com and have one of those 2 price match because both are authorized dealers and will come with a full warranty.

It's better to have good sound than to get a good deal.
why not have both? i'm glad i got the hookup with a friend of mine.. he's been doin business with this one big car audio stand at a local flea market, and he can talk down the owner dude really good, he's told me he could get a couple 10" kickers for 60 bucks, brand new of course.. i'm lookin to get something for my room's audio setup from him

I would go with the comp vr's, they sound awesome in a sealed or ported box. In my opinion the best low budget sub you can buy. why quantity instead of quality?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.