I Sold the Bug! 🥺, So, New Build

I run the TS parameters. I’ve never listened to factory recommendations. There are way too many variables with ported subs to just blanket a number to it. I think that Orion would have plenty of wattage btw, now that I’m checking it out. with some extra probably.

I don’t know how to do that. Have you ever run the numbers on a VFL8D4? A very affordable sub for the younger crowd. 🤣

Smart 3 for sure on stock electrical. In my reg cab truck with my AQ3500.1 I ran an HO alt and AGM and still didn't have enough.

I don’t want to dump money into the build. What are your thoughts on using the 4 gauge wire that is currently running the Digital Designs amp? So, basically, I would be changing the sub box and amp only. Maybe, an hour job.

So, do you think the 4 VFL8's on a Smart 3K is worth the build? Or, is it not worth the time and money? I just thought that 4 good 8's on a 3K in a standard cab would be different.

I mean I would if I had the room for 4.

I think so, the air space might be tight. Maybe, .75 for each sub.
Screenshot_20201220-183114_Gallery.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.