I Sold the Bug! 🥺, So, New Build

Bobbytwonames
5,000+ posts

Trigger Man!
Vegas
I sold my Bug with all of the equipment. So, I'm thinking of doing 4- VFL8's in my Dodge standard cab on a Smart 3K. I'm currently running two of them on a DD M80 (900 @ 1 ohm). My question is, should I replace the Infinity coaxials in the doors with some dedicated midbass drivers (Stephens)? I was thinking of just leaving the Rockford tweeters in the dash locations. Would that setup work? What should I tune the box to with 4-8's, 40?
20201207_105023.jpg

Dang!! That’s pretty cool. Honestly I would gut the whole system. Id do the F8L’s and maybe some Steven’s 6 or 8’s with some SB Acoustics tweets or any others you like.

Id never buy a single cab truck.No room to even kick the seat back to ease the stress on your Lumbar area. And Those Jokers ride ROUGH as Hell

Id never buy a single cab truck.No room to even kick the seat back to ease the stress on your Lumbar area. And Those Jokers ride ROUGH as Hell
I'm an OBS guy, and the extended cabs have an insane turning radius. After I sold my extended I got another 7.3 single cab just because I couldn't do the turning radius anymore.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.