I really need help!

Audiopipe AP15001D 1500W Mono D Amplifier : $153.95 : VMInnovations.comSA-12D4 - SUNDOWN AUDIO 12" DVC 4 OHM SA SUBWOOFER SUB | eBay

Copper Clad Aluminum

that audiopipe puts out over double the rms of the sa-12 so if at any point you want to get another sa-12 you don't have to worry about amp upgrades
^ +1 - that's pretty solid and within OPs budget. Drewboy146 the reason you haven't heard much of Lanzar is because Kicker, Alpine and Rockford advertise more heavily and can be found in big box retailers like Best-Buy. Just remember what you pay is what you get and generally these products are worth their price (if you shop online that is). BTW if you do decide to buy from VMI don't forget to use the FACEBOOK coupon to save additional $$.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.