I really need help!

drewboy146
10+ year member

i have a 2003 camry and i really need some of the trunk space. I think 1 subwoofer is about the size either 10 12 or 15. How do i chose which one. i have heard kicker, audiquo, rockford. Which single sub will rock my car. I need an amp too! PLEASE HELP i want my car to shake

I would say between 250 and 350 for the amp and sub. Since i cant instal im guessing im going to have to pay a lot for that. I havent heard much of the sundown audio?? any other options please!

sundown makes solid stuff. i highly recommend you read on how to do the installation yourself. shops cost a LOT of $$$ to install and half the time they don't even do it right

The company you mentioned in the OP will be blown away by Sundown and many other companies... read around a little while before you purchase to see what you like best... Installing really isnt that hard at all either and can be learned quick...

I have been looking at stuff for about 2 weeks and havent heard of cadence or lanzar? is there a reason? i mentioned before i have heard of pioneer and audioque rockford kicker jl alpine but never those?

cadence has been around forever, they held the record for 2 15's hitting 170 a while back but has been broken since. amazing product out of new jersey. There stuff is made in the same place as american bass and audioque, same quality. There are only 2 places out of korea who make amps. then after that your just buying the name. Hence crescendo and sundown 3k's were identical but crescendo costs 550 and sundown 1000, crescendo has gone to the other plant and so now there stuff will be the same as audioque and cadence and american bass etc.

Crescendo Audio :: Amplifers :: 3KWP Monoblock Amplifier

identical to saz3k

ia9guts_2231_detail.jpg

124769d1258910382-fs-audioque-2200d-12-fi-audio-sub-325-00-2200d.jpg

just depends on what is the forum boner right now. all the same ****. i have gone to amp medics place, he has piles of amps, they all use the same parts etc. all basically the same thing.

well i have a one sub setup in my car in it bumps really hard. i have a ts-w3002d4 hooked up to a kicker 10zx750.1. this 900w rms system hits hard. pioneer makes great subs for ppl with a budget it goes around 140 online, while tha kicker amp goes around 280.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.