I have to do the "Big 3" ON MY HOUSE!

so john ever have baseballs fly into your backyard from the baseball field behind your house?
Nope! I FOUND one once walking to/from the South UMLS Metroline station though. Another plus about this house, it's close to busses and the Metrolink! :)

are you allowed to be that close to so many schools
Of course! Not only am I an RN, my background screenings come up perfect! :)

John Kuthe...

Nope! I FOUND one once walking to/from the South UMLS Metroline station though. Another plus about this house, it's close to busses and the Metrolink! :)

Of course! Not only am I an RN, my background screenings come up perfect! :)

John Kuthe...
im sure john, im sure.

so you trying to play some cave explorer with a tranny? we can send them over anytime now that we know where you're at

im sure john, im sure.
so you trying to play some cave explorer with a tranny? we can send them over anytime now that we know where you're at
"Where I'm at" was never much of a secret! I'm too NOISY!

John Kuthe...

Electric vehicles are fucking retarted but even more is when people think theyre saving money and the enviorenment by purchasing one. I want to buy a silverado 3500HD and put two big ass stacks in the bed that read FUCK YOUR ELECTRIC CAR.

I don't know the configuration of your meter to breaker box but if it's back to back you should be able to add a small extra panel next to your existing panel. I do them all the time for welders and compressors.

Electric vehicles are fucking retarted but even more is when people think theyre saving money and the enviorenment by purchasing one. I want to buy a silverado 3500HD and put two big ass stacks in the bed that read FUCK YOUR ELECTRIC CAR.
you're in the wrong state lol

although i was surprised by the sheer amount of lifted/offroad/modded trucks in cali

Find someone on Craigslist to do work for ya....
I did better than that! I called a friend who does some great home remodeling projects and has for years and does great work for his recommendation for a good electrician!!

John Kuthe...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.