car installs.....

just a regular install, but im in a group on FB called 'I just wanna bang' and somebody on there is tryna install 0 gauge wire and is having trouble running it through firewalls and under the siderocker in a Honda accord............. if I ever upgraded my wiring im wondering if I would have the same trouble

A good Installer knows how to work the problem. Use existing grommets in the firewall or drill new holes and install grommets. Pull carpet and seats and lay all the wire down in the corners and fasten with zip ties and sticky zip tie restraints or other forms or conduit restraints. Each car will have is own set of problems. Work the problem.

just a regular install, but im in a group on FB called 'I just wanna bang' and somebody on there is tryna install 0 gauge wire and is having trouble running it through firewalls and under the siderocker in a Honda accord............. if I ever upgraded my wiring im wondering if I would have the same trouble

That is a terrible group on Facebook, other than running trough firewall there is also the option of under the car.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That is a terrible group on Facebook, other than running trough firewall there is also the option of under the car.
Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
lol, i like em...... i got kicked outta georgia car audio and cant ask an admin why

i ended up getting a 2003 camry 2 days ago

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

I just did a build in an Accord and it was hell. I got creative with running my wire. And getting a camry or accord loud is more than likely gonna require sealing off the trunk.
Doing runs
what exactly does this mean?

I think the 2014-15 Civic are the best for doing a SQ install IMHO. Tweets are just about on axis stock and there's a good amount of room in the doors.

After having installed a sub and amp in my buddy's '14 they're pretty easy to work on too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.