Big 3 question?

It’s a 2014 Honda CRV EXL
It takes approx. 30 min. to do this ride with the wiring prepped one day or two ahead on a concrete floor or street. An hour while taking a couple cigarette and beer breaks. I had a 99, 04 and an 11 CRV. I did the Big 3 on all of them with 0ga on the 04 and 11, and 2ga on the 99

I understand what you're saying, but a 105 amp alternator is still only going to produce 105 amps whether you use the factory 8 gauge wire, or a bigger one going to the battery. You will never get any more power going to the battery unless you upgrade to a higher output alternator.
So you opened a thread with a dumb question then start debating known facts in your next post?

Try putting 105a through your oem wire continuously for a minute and you will see why you need to upgrade that cable.

It takes approx. 30 min. to do this ride with the wiring prepped one day or two ahead on a concrete floor or street. An hour while taking a couple cigarette and beer breaks. I had a 99, 04 and an 11 CRV. I did the Big 3 on all of them with 0ga on the 04 and 11, and 2ga on the 99
It’s the engine to chassis one that’s hard to get to it’s only about 6 inches long and right under the engine mount on top of the strut mount. It’s small gauge too. Looks like 10 or 12 gauge to me

It’s the engine to chassis one that’s hard to get to it’s only about 6 inches long and right under the engine mount on top of the strut mount. It’s small gauge too. Looks like 10 or 12 gauge to me
Where did you get your information from of how the Big3 is done? Id like to know what the source of information and or Video is that you are acquiring to conduct the Big3? Pics of your issues of the engine bay areas will help determine a logical remedy. It isnt necessary to just use that strut bolt. There are other areas to utilize for a proper ground point. But tell me or Link of what source and or Vid. you are acquiring about in order to conduct the Big3. I am a bit curious

Where did you get your information from of how the Big3 is done? Id like to know what the source of information and or Video is that you are acquiring to conduct the Big3? Pics of your issues of the engine bay areas will help determine a logical remedy. It isnt necessary to just use that strut bolt. There are other areas to utilize for a proper ground point. But tell me or Link of what source and or Vid. you are acquiring about in order to conduct the Big3. I am a bit curious

Attachments

• IMG_1137.jpeg
    IMG_1137.jpeg
    985.3 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1136.jpeg
    IMG_1136.jpeg
    814.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1135.jpeg
    IMG_1135.jpeg
    828.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1134.jpeg
    IMG_1134.jpeg