How to cope with Sub Build Time?

Fi s*cks and they realized it, finally done making everyone's subs and focusing on their own. Wonder where ssa is gonna switch too.
Yeah I know. F&ck Fi audio. From what I've read Fi Audio fucked SSA over by putting all other brands before them on the queue.

If I'm correct the updates on the subs were also to change buildhouses too.

My team mate bought his 5 c.f. v4 15s and he just got them after 2.5 months, 3 grand in woofers and still took that long. And now I can't get recones until Roger at c.f. decides where he's taking us.

Fi s*cks and they realized it, finally done making everyone's subs and focusing on their own. Wonder where ssa is gonna switch too.
Who else will build anything that big in the USA? How much does Fi even really do in-house?

My team mate bought his 5 c.f. v4 15s and he just got them after 2.5 months, 3 grand in woofers and still took that long. And now I can't get recones until Roger at c.f. decides where he's taking us.
At what point does Fi just expand their manufacturing or hire and train some more people so they can keep up with demand? This has been going on for years there.

Stop buying brands that aren't stocked?

Building speakers to order, to the customer, is about the same as purchasing speakers on pre-order.

There is an ETA but it's not uncommon for it to be way off. Just wait until you need a recone.. Some companies take even longer to get those than the actual speaker.

why do they ****?

as far as their drivers go i think they're great, if you're referring to build time and CS that should be noted specifically

why do they ****?
as far as their drivers go i think they're great, if you're referring to build time and CS that should be noted specifically
Crossfire v4s came first, then the team fi v2. They are the same sub, but both made at fi, I call that a lack of originality. But I'm mainly complaining about build time, best friend has 4 of the team v2s and took him over 2 months for those to come in too. The new omega whatever's are over priced, team pricing on them is 600 which is fair, not the over 1k that their asking everyone else. Biggest thing is they claim all American yet they buy all the ferrite from over seas. The new sp4s are really nice though for their wattage range. Owners nice, so I guess that's positive.

Sad to hear that man. Fkn Fi Audio guys. Fork em

Crossfire v4s came first, then the team fi v2. They are the same sub, but both made at fi, I call that a lack of originality. But I'm mainly complaining about build time, best friend has 4 of the team v2s and took him over 2 months for those to come in too. The new omega whatever's are over priced, team pricing on them is 600 which is fair, not the over 1k that their asking everyone else. Biggest thing is they claim all American yet they buy all the ferrite from over seas. The new sp4s are really nice though for their wattage range. Owners nice, so I guess that's positive.
want to talk about overpriced look at the team sundowns lol

you made all valid points so i cant argue that

SSA woofers are great! I didnt know they switched build houses though. Maybe start another hobby why you wait? lol.

Speaking of Fi, I know their CS does kinda **** and you can wait 1-3 months for a woofer are times but their prices are pretty good besides the omega. Get a 4" driver like they offer (sp4, Team, or even the 3" NEO BTL and Q) you will pay double that from sundown, DD, DC. So i feel the wait is worth the money savings if you have patience's. Thats why when it comes to ordering subs that aint made already its best to do so during the winter nov-feb.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.