Help!! Please!

Kgarr

Ohio
A few years back I had a local shop do a complete audio set up on my 2012 camaro. It was 4 8 in subwoofers and I am trying to sell them but have no idea what brand they are. I can not find any information on the manufacturer anywhere on the back of the subs all I have to work with is the logo on the dust cap of the letters AM. If you have any ideas on what brand they may be let me know. Thank you.

A few years back I had a local shop do a complete audio set up on my 2012 camaro. It was 4 8 in subwoofers and I am trying to sell them but have no idea what brand they are. I can not find any information on the manufacturer anywhere on the back of the subs all I have to work with is the logo on the dust cap of the letters AM. If you have any ideas on what brand they may be let me know. Thank you.
Not sure if that’s a brand or model ..if you post a pic someone should be able to figure out what you have ..

I hate to think they're one of these...

8bhAQ95.jpg

I suppose that could be seen as an "AM" on the cone, really without pics this thread is dead in the water. Hope it wasn't one of those above for your sake if you're trying to resell.

I haven’t either ..they look pretty nice ..maybe a custom built sub ?
My thoughs as well. The frame is standard 12 spoke but looks to have been spray painted and clearly the "logo" is airbrushed and unique. Possibly even whoever owned them had their initials or the initials of their dead homie or something put on?

Motor reminds me of mid-tier Atomic. They're into chrome and bumped back plate, but who knows? How do they sound?

My thoughs as well. The frame is standard 12 spoke but looks to have been spray painted and clearly the "logo" is airbrushed and unique. Possibly even whoever owned them had their initials or the initials of their dead homie or something put on?
Motor reminds me of mid-tier Atomic. They're into chrome and bumped back plate, but who knows? How do they sound?
I was thinking it looked like an Atomic motor and Atomic did have some beefy 8s ..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.