how many db 4 12s

probally close to 180+//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
Yea that is about right. Should be crazy. You will prob shatter your windows though. be careful with that.

Yea that is about right. Should be crazy. You will prob shatter your windows though. be careful with that.
you will deffinetly have to put alot of deadener all around your car or your panels might fall off. **** happened to me yesterday

ok, i'll be the first to actually help. lol.

What car is this going in to? Location of subs? There's many variables that account for how many DBs a system will hit...

but on top of all that, no one, and i mean NO ONE will now how many dbs you'll hit, only approximate GUESSES.

ok, i'll be the first to actually help. lol.
What car is this going in to? Location of subs? There's many variables that account for how many DBs a system will hit...

but on top of all that, no one, and i mean NO ONE will now how many dbs you'll hit, only approximate GUESSES.
dude you obviously don't know ****.

Just find the sensitivity of your subs and multiply by 4. Unless they're single voice coil, then you will want to multiply by 2 instead of 4. That will tell you almost exactly the kind of numbers you will be looking at.

You all are ****in stupid. The record is like 180 something with 1 sub. Size doesnt matter, he has 4, he should easily be around 250 dbz. Depending on vehicle you might get a little lower but do a sealed box so the waves will come straight out off the sub instead of being redirected. That will add Dbz

You all are ****in stupid. The record is like 180 something with 1 sub. Size doesnt matter, he has 4, he should easily be around 250 dbz. Depending on vehicle you might get a little lower but do a sealed box so the waves will come straight out off the sub instead of being redirected. That will add Dbz
agreed, a good 253 dbz or so at 18hz

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.