how many db 4 12s

chase, take some time and read some of the threads on the forum. with those four speakers in a well built ported box you can sound pretty good. no one knows how many decibels you will hit, and honestly if that is what you are concerned about you need to learn quite a bit more about car audio. 400 rms is not much power. have you already got the subs and amp? what vehicle is it going in?

i have a 03 eclipse and i have 2 of them in there right now

but iam thinking about geting a1 fi 18 BLT or 2 fi 18 Q i want it to be loud as ****

but iam thinking about geting a1 fi 18 BLT or 2 fi 18 Q i want it to be loud as ****
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif he called that **** a BLT:yumyum:

but really man u could do 130 ive seen 2 12s on a 3 or 400 watt amp hit 135 on the TL in a TRUNK at a meet with alot of witnesses!!

If you have the money, obviously some more expensive equipment would sound better. what amp do you have if any? do you know the measurements of the area where your box is going? how much do you have to spend? You just want to get loud as s**T right? are you competing

Your not fitting an 18 in an eclipse like yours with proper space requirements in the trunk. I have been there, trust me I took all the plastic out the hatch and even cut some bracing on the car and the box still wouldn't fit, and 2 is out of the question unless your doing a wall. I am even curious to see you fit 4 12's in there with proper space. It can probably be done but I would like to see how to get an idea, as I might like to do that also.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.