Where to get a recone for this sub?

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Ok so I have these old lanzar cadmium series subs that I got from a friend and they look like when they were new they were actually decent drivers.They have long since been clapped out and I even tore a spider on one about a month ago off of about 400 watts.They have a standard 12 spoke basket and what looks to be a 2.5 inch voice coil.The voice coil measures 2.5" inside diameter and approximately 2 5/8" outer diameter.They are by no means the most beastly sub on the planet but the magnet isn't terrible on them.I have three total and I wouldn't mind getting them reconed I'm just not really sure where to start looking.If the price was right I would probably just pay somebody to do it for me just because I haven't done it before and I'd rather know they were going to be good.The subs are all 12 inch.So any help anyone could give me would be much appreciated.Here is some pics of the subs in question:

Lanzar2.jpg

Lanzar1.jpg

heres the one with the torn spider:

blownoutlanzar1.jpg

blownoutlanzar2.jpg

The one I had running on 400 watts was pretty decent.It was almost as loud as my AQ sdc2.5 12 in the same box (but the aq had twice the power).They are so whooped though it takes nothing to move these things.I farted the other day and got full x-max out of one of them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.