Heavy Sub, Box Help?

How well is that gunna hold thou? wont it just pop the glue loose when I screw into it from the outside?
Have you every tried to pull/break apart two pieces of MDF that had been glued together with wood glue or sub-floor adhesive? The MDF will break apart before the glue does. Just clamp it in for a few minutes and it'll hold up to anything.

Lolol, indecision much?

How much moolah do you have to work with? Could easily work out a deal and do an enclosure and woofer that'll outperform the 2512, for much less than a 9512.

Well I can get a good deal on a 9512 and a 3512 right now but It comes to down to the box... do I wanna try and modify this one for a 9512 or build a simple new one for it tell I get into my new car an no what Im working with.... or just put a 3512 in this one...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.