Good 12 Sub for $200?

This is the sub I wanted and should have got. Been over 2 months waiting on my Lethal Injection. Just hope it’s worth the wait.
Yeah I'm looking myself I want a pair of 12s though I have 3500 watt mono Amp at 1ohm like 2200 at 2 I have been running old school hc2s from when fosgate was still made in this country but I finally blew one of them so I pulled them out ans put aside I'm gonna recoil them both they are like mint condition otherwise but they did sit in an attic for damn near 30 years but j pumped them hard for prob 8 mos but I want something with higher rms so I don't have to worry bout where I have the gain ans bass etc those hx2 were impressive though so I my new ones have to sound at least as good preferably better I have a ported 2cu ft each speaker box so I have alot of options I was looking into the evls on skar web they are 199 each also was looking at ctsounds mesos but I just don't know I have CT sounds 3 way components meso and for the money they are awesome I did blow a tweeter recently but jts probably my fault I have an old school 6ch ads Amp they were under rated power I'm also running old new stock of mb quart q series 3 way components off the ads Amp. Another company that has been popping up is seismic audio? They claim quality materials ans they look legit but idk right now I just threw some mix thunder 8000a in so I have something ans they are ok but should be left in the past lol the hx2s though I'd put them up against any similar newer speaker

Stay away from Skarbage not as good as what is being recommended not too mention the owner,lol. I would look into the SSA Gcon or Icon awesome subwoofers and can take more then what they claim rms is.

I’ve seen a lot of people talking about how important the box is, planning on building a ported box at the biggest the suggested volume for the sub is and tuned to about 32hz. how would i build a better box?
If you’re going to build your own, I would suggest getting a box building program or getting someone to run your subs TS specs through it and get it close to custom for your specific sub. You’re going through all this work, may as well go full custom. I always run 10 or more subs through software and find the best one to match what I’m doing. You’ve said you want a ported setup, and nearly if not all of the subs listed by the members here would work awesome. They don’t recommend crap equipment around here. Pick one of those and go custom design. That’s the best way to get loud and sound great.

Well it's a little more than ur 200 budget but it's well worth the extra dough..I have a vintage 15" MTX thunder 9500 in a ported box. If ur not familiar with em they pound very hard and are bullet proof (literally)..they're a more expensive sub I've seen em selling for 450-500 on average but Id cut ya a deal n let u have mine for $350 man.. obviously sub and box combo..check it out..

Attachments

• PXL_20210829_122404484.jpg
    PXL_20210829_122404484.jpg
    794.8 KB · Views: 31
  • PXL_20210829_122409395.jpg
    PXL_20210829_122409395.jpg
    746.7 KB · Views: 29
  • PXL_20210829_122415653.jpg
    PXL_20210829_122415653.jpg
    709.2 KB · Views: 30
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...