First adire, now SoloX whats next?

So kicker's livestream showed that they bringing back the solo X LOL. I see there's a trend of reviving old OG woofers. I really hope they bring back TC sounds in the future too.
Don’t hold your breath....I use to stop by thilo’s shop once a month for parts about 10 years ago after he went bankrupt with the audio pulse brand and he was in so much debt...tired to make a come back with TC again on Parts express but didn’t pan out...the reason I still have my 4 TC 5200 15s and 3 original eclipse Ti Pro 15s in perfect condition...couldnt get oem recones if I blew them Lol

Don’t hold your breath....I use to stop by thilo’s shop once a month for parts about 10 years ago after he went bankrupt with the audio pulse brand and he was in so much debt...tired to make a come back with TC again on Parts express but didn’t pan out...the reason I still have my 4 TC 5200 15s and 3 original eclipse Ti Pro 15s in perfect condition...couldnt get oem recones if I blew them Lol
the 5200s are unreal woofers. they get soo loud and low with such little power. Treasure that ****.

While I don't have the money to bankroll him there has got to be a way, someone like Andrew that bought the adire brand and revived it. TC sounds, audiopulse, soundsplinter, various eclipse woofers are still to this day like none other

So kicker's livestream showed that they bringing back the solo X LOL. I see there's a trend of reviving old OG woofers. I really hope they bring back TC sounds in the future too.
Solo X is actually a pretty good woofer, they just need a really big box to get loud.

I don't know what the score with Thilo is, he has designed several of the best woofers ever made and holds many useful patents but he can't hold a business together for ****. Hard telling if he could be hired and directed by someone who has some business sense and his powers put to good.

Solo X is actually a pretty good woofer, they just need a really big box to get loud.

I don't know what the score with Thilo is, he has designed several of the best woofers ever made and holds many useful patents but he can't hold a business together for ****. Hard telling if he could be hired and directed by someone who has some business sense and his powers put to good.
it sadly the difference between an actual business person vs a self employed or employee trying to develop a proper business system. They are good at their craft but they horrible with business.

The day kicker goes full bridge single in out rca uses low rca voltage blows up on 4v. Lacking sound filtering /following the SFB, Smart, brazilian style amp train is when i totally will not care to be informed on any more fb kicker amps

really.jpg

The day kicker goes full bridge single in out rca uses low rca voltage blows up on 4v. Lacking sound filtering /following the SFB, Smart, brazilian style amp train is when i totally will not care to be informed on any more fb kicker amps

Small question. What do you mean blows up on 4v? I have a smart 3 and it's getting 6v of input and I haven't had a single issue...

Yes, the single RCA is pretty ******* annoying, and the crossover is pretty Meh, but I used my headunit crossovers until recently when I got a DSP.

Brazilians put out solid power and are cheap, can't really complain too much. If you want the fancy features, pay more than 300 for a 3k amp.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...