Anyone really good in OC/LA for fiberglass door panels?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Noc Thunder

Howdy folks. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a shop that does really good fiberglass door panels. I want to put in a pair of Crescendo Audio UN-10 10" midbass/midrange speakers in each door.

Right now I have a pair of Beyma 8mc500nd speakers in each door being powered by a Crescendo Audio concerto c2000.4D and they are just not loud enough for me. I had DD vo-w8b speakers but I blew them up from overdriving them real hard. I'm at the point right now that I may need to go up to 10" speakers but I'll need new fiberglass door panels to fit them in. Can anyone here recommend a good shop that kicks ass on them?

Thanks.

Howdy folks. I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a shop that does really good fiberglass door panels. I want to put in a pair of Crescendo Audio UN-10 10" midbass/midrange speakers in each door.

Right now I have a pair of Beyma 8mc500nd speakers in each door being powered by a Crescendo Audio concerto c2000.4D and they are just not loud enough for me. I had DD vo-w8b speakers but I blew them up from overdriving them real hard. I'm at the point right now that I may need to go up to 10" speakers but I'll need new fiberglass door panels to fit them in. Can anyone here recommend a good shop that kicks *** on them?

Thanks.
Call audio lux in San diego they're fabricator Omar is one of the best he travels back and forth from LA to SD so he may be able to get it done for you if he has the time to fit you in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...