Finished Building System, Any thoughts?

Op.. I started out about box size and your planned power and how the 2 combined will affect output. I did make my case clear Regarding the Soundstream amps but thats MY opinion. Don't get all worked up over nothing, run what you got and maybe at least size the enclosure better for your power to get better output. It was just a suggestion btw
I'd say 4.5ft3 ish net with 55in2 of port minimum tuned to tle low 30's would be about right. I also messaged you about needing more space to realize that volume/tuning.
How the hell did I get caught up in this **** show anyways?

Because, you just pop in and **** on people. You ran an older version of the amp, not this updated LE version. Btw, what amps are you running? Or, did you used to run? I saw some RF amps and Alpine Type R subs in your pics. Type R's are weak, at best. And, the 6"x9"'s behind the seats as your sub was pretty neat. I betcha those 6"x9"' hit hard in that truck. 🤔
What kinda crack you on??I don't have Alpine or RF in my truck. For the 4th time, only difference is the dam color. Nothing inside has been changed.

Because, you just pop in and **** on people. You ran an older version of the amp, not this updated LE version. Btw, what amps are you running? Or, did you used to run? I saw some RF amps and Alpine Type R subs in your pics. Type R's are weak, at best. And, the 6"x9"'s behind the seats as your sub was pretty neat. I betcha those 6"x9"' hit hard in that truck. 🤔
It's not an "updated" version as you claim it is. I think you're the one needing to do some research on the amps rather than running your mouth on this forum....and you talk about me popping in and talking **** about people. You should listen to the guy that ran the same exact amp. I already told you....I have a life outside this forum. Don't come here often much.

What kinda crack you on??I don't have Alpine or RF in my truck. For the 4th time, only difference is the dam color. Nothing inside has been changed.

Dead

Last edited:
But can't read lol...my sig isn't big enough

48jG2AH.jpg

Got quiet all of a sudden here.

So much for just giving feedback on a setup. Shredder and boomin typically give good feedback. Here’s what I read:
- if you **** at a woodworking, probably should be on a woodworking forum to learn how to make cuts, not a car audio forum.
- that rubicon Le dyno output was just under 1800 watts certified in a controlled environment in that test. Your 90 amp alternator (45 amps at most available for audio) and 2 batteries will not likely be enough to pull enough power to get near 1800 that resulted in that video.
- xfl’s grin on 2k watts, an hd is going to laugh at 1000-1500 watts. Bought too big
- if you came on the forum to learn than you would have learned that many guys are daily driving Brazilian mono’s that are far better for output on small electrical.

So much for just giving feedback on a setup. Shredder and boomin typically give good feedback. Here’s what I read:
- if you **** at a woodworking, probably should be on a woodworking forum to learn how to make cuts, not a car audio forum.
- that rubicon Le dyno output was just under 1800 watts certified in a controlled environment in that test. Your 90 amp alternator (45 amps at most available for audio) and 2 batteries will not likely be enough to pull enough power to get near 1800 that resulted in that video.
- xfl’s grin on 2k watts, an hd is going to laugh at 1000-1500 watts. Bought too big
- if you came on the forum to learn than you would have learned that many guys are daily driving Brazilian mono’s that are far better for output on small electrical.

Dead

Last edited:
In bold, I have stated multiple times, a lot depends upon the strengthness of his electrical. he doesn't listen then **** him. Don't learn/ask from us other exp car audio gurus about it then.

1EFHPwP.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.