Finished Building System, Any thoughts?

Like I said d-bag, I'm limited electrically. I had to find amps that wouldn't kill my electrical. I was into car audio when you were still shittin green son.
And you think that amp wont lol.....So now you wanna compare age wow your lame....your a carpenter, then you should be able to build a box.

I don't work at a woodworking company. I build million dollar houses. The dyno was over 2,300 at one ohm.
The first one wasn’t really for you. I was recollecting the thread where another poster got all huffy when his initial box making attempt for off to a rough start.

That 2690 was dynamic and at 270 amps Pulled. So again with your 90 amps total what makes you think you can get anywhere near that output

The first one wasn’t really for you. I was recollecting the thread where another poster got all huffy when his initial box making attempt for off to a rough start.

That 2690 was dynamic and at 270 amps Pulled. So again with your 90 amps total what makes you think you can get anywhere near that

Dead

Last edited:

That 2690 was dynamic and at 270 amps Pulled. So again with your 90 amps total what makes you think you can get anywhere near that output
I'm wondering how a 90 amp alt is considered a HO one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.