SOLD DIYMA 12" Sub + Custom Enclosure

There's no need to act like retards. I've probably owned and installed more subs than most people on this forum so don't take my low post count for granted. The reason powerhandling increases as enclosure size increases is specific to this sub in particular: the cone has a problem with higher power in very small, sealed enclosures. The pressure present in such small enclosures causes the (relatively thin) cone to buckle under the pressure. So where you can run the sub in a 1.5 cubic foot sealed enclosure with 800w rms with no problems, it is not advised to run it in a .7 cubic foot sealed enclosure at 800w rms due to the cone issue. The sub's powerhandling can therefore be increased as enclosure size increases, as long as the enclosure size and power remain reasonable based on suggested setups (and t/s parameters).
you my friend...are a moron...try craigslist nobody here is stupid so gtfo

Whine, whine whine, b-itch, b-itch, b-itch, moan, moan moan

Is crying like a bunch of little ******* a prerequisite to maintaining a membership on the forum? Some of you guys should consider stepping outside and getting some fresh air from time to time. It's okay to step out of the fortress you've built in your mom's basement and talk to a girl once in awhile. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

you my friend...are a moron...try craigslist nobody here is stupid so gtfo
Not all subs are made equally you powertool. Most subs have weak components in one area or another either to make them desirable for certain applications or to cut down on production costs. Let's not get into the mechanics of how subwoofers work because I'll make you feel pretty badly when it's all said and done.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.