SOLD DIYMA 12" Sub + Custom Enclosure

Don't worry about them malmeid... You shouldn't put an ebay ad up though. And he is correct about the power handling. Talk to anyone who has owned one (including me) You cannot put a lot of power to them in tiny enclosures because the cone is weak. But for what this sub is designed for, you do not need that much power.

im not doubting the power handling thing.ive been told that all subs will take more power in a bigger sealed box than a smaller one.and yes the pressure is the main reason.my issue is the total lack for the rules(egay adds) and pretty much the statement that this person knows more than everyone else.

im not doubting the power handling thing.ive been told that all subs will take more power in a bigger sealed box than a smaller one.and yes the pressure is the main reason.my issue is the total lack for the rules(egay adds) and pretty much the statement that this person knows more than everyone else.
When did I ever say anything about knowing more than everyone else? And "total lack for the rules"? You sound like quite the moderator's little b!tch. :eek:

well thats the way i took it,"probably owned and installed more subs than most of you on this forum"thats what you said dude.and as far as the rules,egay adds are not permitted,so you think on that one.you can call me what you want,i dont care, but if i cant break the rules,you cant either,thats all im saying.

This is absolutely not true, just true in this case. Most subs will take more power in a smaller sealed enclosure because it limits mechanical travel because of the pressure inside the box.

It wasn't always sold for 100.... that was just for the last run of subs. I forgot what it sold for before the closeout. Either way I feel the sub alone is probably worth 120-150 bucks because there simply isn't anything else out there that compares for the price.

so this sub appreciated some how?
The sub originally ran $150-200. NPDANG sold several hundred models at this price. He then decided to get out of the business so he wanted to clear out his last factory order of around 100 subs so he sold them for almost no profit at $100. The sub hasn't appreciated, I'm just not selling it at the clearance price. Add ~$50 for the enclosure (which is nicer than the prefabs found on ebay) and that's your price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.