Chevrolet Silverado xtra cab sub enclosure?

Participant count
  • Participant list

adrc8r

Trying to get suggestions for my build in my 2009 Chevrolet Silverado xtra cab .leaning towards four 12's ive been running Rockford fosgate t2d212's but I have stepped up my amps to two dd m4's strapped and a dd s4b for mids and highs. I have alpine type r 6.5 components and hybrid audio legatia l-8se and l4se carbons along with infinity 10.9 tweets. Cant decide on what brand subs to use of course dd9512's are on the list but they are expensive and the soundqubed hcd4's look really close to the dd subs for a good bit less when your buying four. Im open to any suggestions on what I should look into. Hope to get some good feed back cause I cant find alot helping me decide what to use. And yes I do have a beefed up electrical .dual dc xp 270 alts and four 1000ca red tops and a 900 yellow top. Plan on getting better batterys but I want to get the d usb decided on. Thanks.

I know there are speakers that are less expensive but I guess what im trying to decide is do I ditch the two new t2d212's I have and buy four new subs or do I keep my t2's and just get two more , the rf subs have worked great since ive had them and they are the new black faced models. I will have two dd m4 amps running them, ive been looking at getting g some dd 9512's sc or possibly hcd4's or eaven some sundown zv4's?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.