C1500martin 90 RCSB build

Well i havnt updates because nothings been done after that^^^ but got this pic this week from CSCStang... Im starting to get butterflies lol. ***** because the battery will be the only thing holding me back they says its about a 4 week build time but we'll see.

Little update got my wire today, stuff is pretty stiff and the strands are thick, 2/0 from wireandsupply. Pics are next to SHCA 1/0 ofc

At this point just waiting on the battery from JB still, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

And still debating on my mids and highs.

I just hope your HDDs don't come apart like mine ...2nd time I used them one of my HDD 10s the spider came unglued they had only been used for 1 burp previously ...thats when I picked them up ....so it wasnt discovered till about a year or so later I put them in for another show and it fried my Team Cactus 7KW the amp now needs about $400 in repairs...and a useless HDD 10 since you cant get parts ...I wish I had stuck with my DDs ...I see now why Murphy went into hiding ...Id hate to see that much time and effort in something with end results like mine...It looks nice and should be awesome ...

Well yet another change of plans due to space restrictions, wont be using an octo port, just a regular ol boring square. The octo port was to big and anything smaller wouldve been inadequate. That is all if all goes as plnned i should bwgin the install next weekend

4th order for 4 12s I recently built. Say goodbye bed space. Tuned it to this one. I was so impressed with the results of this one I'm sure the Tantrics will pound. What are the T/S for the HDD?

4th order for 4 12s I recently built. Say goodbye bed space. Tuned it to this one. I was so impressed with the results of this one I'm sure the Tantrics will pound. What are the T/S for the HDD?
T/s on them are a ? As usual with tantric stuff ill have a little space left enough for a cooler or two lol

Ran my 2/0 wire today goes along the chasis into a hole were the amp rack and battery will be, ordered about 15ft extra of black & blue so if anyone needs 2/0 wire let me know

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

Amd tes im aware of that loose as bolt lol i fixed that already

Well the battery is finally here!!!

And a quick family picture this weekend its going all in! Still need my mids and highs though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.