C1500martin 90 RCSB build

Finally something done, lol.
I hope you're not done mounting the battery!
I am actually haha industrial velcro is holding that bitch down good, i flipped it upside down and shoved it and nothing, but i amp going to get a battery tray for it, just havnt found a nice one i like and im not paying $100+ for a xs power one

I am actually haha industrial velcro is holding that bitch down good, i flipped it upside down and shoved it and nothing, but i amp going to get a battery tray for it, just havnt found a nice one i like and im not paying $100+ for a xs power one
I've got a 2x4 frame around my batteries. They're in the back where nobody can see, so who cares?

Don't stop too hard!

I've got a 2x4 frame around my batteries. They're in the back where nobody can see, so who cares?
Don't stop too hard!
Thats what i was going to do i bought a 2x2 and cut it for a frame around the batt but i didnt like how it looked. Ima try to record the install tomorrow and try to make a youtube video from start ti finish but i doubt itll happen lol

Thats what i was going to do i bought a 2x2 and cut it for a frame around the batt but i didnt like how it looked. Ima try to record the install tomorrow and try to make a youtube video from start ti finish but i doubt itll happen lol
Oh yeah you should totally do it, people need to see just how many fuck ups happen when installing car audio lol no matter experience level

Some port action vidhttps://vid.me/iBqp

Trynna edit the cutting and stuff and get some better footage tomorrow of it playing
That sh*t wasnt even fully tuned yet.

Setup is pretty fking nuts IRL. Needa meter this b*tch asap. After lots of so called "full tilt"(not even close) bumping at .5 ohms none of his amp/sub got close to being warm. Still cool as a cucumber. Definitely show and demo ready for 11/22 event at fontana

That sh*t wasnt even fully tuned yet.
Setup is pretty fking nuts IRL. Needa meter this b*tch asap. After lots of so called "full tilt"(not even close) bumping at .5 ohms none of his amp/sub got close to being warm. Still cool as a cucumber. Definitely show and demo ready for 11/22 event at fontana
I was gonna scope it out irl today but had to work. What are the deets regarding the nov event?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.