C1500martin 90 RCSB build

Little update, sold the bc550 ans got 2 fsd2600s gonna strap low to fight box rise. Hopefully this will get me louder. Each amp will be at .33 daily lol

And i replace my jbl ms62 set to crescendo UN and super tweets going to run active now

yeah get that **** up and running and go to the march 6 riverside event and get metered properly this time.
Awww snap! Ima be in big bear that weekend:( well i guess ill just hit the spring events around here or go to whitehorse and get metered there

First time ive ever been happy to have a 4.3 in the truck, $40 dual alt bracket!!

Its the bracket and pulleys from a 93 astro van, test fitted my factory alt and it fits perfectly, the astro vans alt was TINY i was scared it wouldnt fit but it does! This is what ill use for now untill i get the funds for another powder coated singer 320A

This what it should look like after installed probably install it this weekend

Well shes back from the dead after a little break. Sold all my equipment and starting back up slowly. Going to run budgetish setup for a year or so and then do a 10k build hopefully. But for now i ordered these on wednesday and theyre here today! Thats frieken crazy! Im super stoked theyre pretty beefy subs for $272 shipped for the pair

FU 750-15

Going to run them iff of about 2k probably sq 2200 or fsd 2600

Well shes back from the dead after a little break. Sold all my equipment and starting back up slowly. Going to run budgetish setup for a year or so and then do a 10k build hopefully. But for now i ordered these on wednesday and theyre here today! Thats frieken crazy! Im super stoked theyre pretty beefy subs for $272 shipped for the pair
FU 750-15

Going to run them iff of about 2k probably sq 2200 or fsd 2600
Yay stoked to see this build back up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.