Build Upgrade 2005 Altima 3.5

That vehicle peaks pretty low if you are going with a trunk build. Should get some good airflow when its done.
Maybe add some pics?
Post some pics.I've got a pair of n2 15s in my 06 Altima.
no pics or anything sheesh.
Under the car is easier all around wiring but id personally never do it. Too much risk for me. mine

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

What could this be
46c8c94768a4b564e4a76a92798ad5d5.jpg

Aw yus
d97e3a32bdc2fa41951981661db1bb43.jpg

4b879611704cd881ee4ced8a27a5c465.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Build is on hold, couldn't get the old alternator out, brought to auto repair shop, and they said they also were unable to get it out due to a seized bolt. Still waiting for the SCV-6K, been waiting since the beginning of September. db-r just keeps giving reasons why it hasn't shipped yet. Considering canceling my order and getting a Viking 7K

Id cancel the order if they just keep giving excuses.Did you already pay for it?
Yeah, back in September. I'm feeling the same way, I'm going to call them again today and try to get more clarification. I really like the idea of a robust Korean style amp over a more sensitive high voltage Brazilian, not to mention the Vikings frequency response is listed to stop at 25Hz (compared to the SCV with 15Hz-250hz), and the high end response of the Viking ends a 8Khz which I feel places the majority of its efficiency far out of the range I would use on a daily basis.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.