Build help- sql vs spl subs, the difference and what do i want?

I single moderate priced sub will do well for a little extra bass. The most important part to how it sounds will be a good box. If you can build it have someone with a lot of knowledge design you a box. If not have a custom box built for you. Store bought boxes **** 95% of the time. A single 10 will take up roughly 3 cu and a 12 4.5cu so make your decision on that.
You going to be in Hyannis this month? Can't wait to see what you've been working on this year, looks like we're in the same class.

You going to be in Hyannis this month? Can't wait to see what you've been working on this year, looks like we're in the same class.
I should if i dont have any more issues. Its nothing special though already planning a rebuild.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.