Best SQ sub for under $250?

when you get it and hear it you will **** ur pants. lolyou know what if i can find some decent motors and parts for them I might build a few..
yeah pics and specs man, u build them and warranty them u would sell them here i feel sure.. gotta be 2.5-3" coil with stitched cone that'll work in 2cf ported box and handle 1k all day lol.. how long does it take for u to make sub? like motors and spider do u use parts that the other companies use? if i could build subs it's all i would do just like if i could play the guitar i'd forget to eat lol

yeah pics and specs man, u build them and warranty them u would sell them here i feel sure.. gotta be 2.5-3" coil with stitched cone that'll work in 2cf ported box and handle 1k all day lol.. how long does it take for u to make sub? like motors and spider do u use parts that the other companies use? if i could build subs it's all i would do just like if i could play the guitar i'd forget to eat lol
When I started full of typing back in the mid-2000s it was real hard to find parts now you can find parts almost anywhere but you got to order a large quantity.

Psi,thelordofbass,and springfield between the three i can put something nice together. The motors are abit lacking but i was see subs for sale where i could build off of the motors. Just not profitable.

[quote name='Souldrop']Was that designed by dan wiggins? I thought it was a redesign of one his later Adire products.

I love XBL^2 drivers though. I have a Brahma MKI and 2 Sundown Neodymium XBL^2 Prototypes.

@Grendel0501 Have you thought about running a 10" ported?[/QUOTE]

Yeah 1.3-1.6 is about what I have after port. So a 10 ported, or maybe a 12. Just hate to buy a 10, when a 12 is almost the same price.

On a side note I had one of the original Braham 15's. Got it from Marshal, one of the Adire crew. Also had a RE MT before they switched ownership. (I'm old)

Yeah 1.3-1.6 is about what I have after port. So a 10 ported, or maybe a 12. Just hate to buy a 10, when a 12 is almost the same price.
On a side note I had one of the original Braham 15's. Got it from Marshal, one of the Adire crew. Also had a RE MT before they switched ownership. (I'm old)
we in about same situation i got 1.6 or 1.5cf if i put bigger sub in my 12 box, peeps so don't do it., i gotta get bigger box, u gotta get smaller sub lol..

we in about same situation i got 1.6 or 1.5cf if i put bigger sub in my 12 box, peeps so don't do it., i gotta get bigger box, u gotta get smaller sub lol..

I've been trying to follow your end Gramps... Please DON'T respond or try to explain... but this is... ??? IDK???... THAT's advice?^^^

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.