Any recommendation on what brands to get for AGM battery?

I got an X2 Power from Batteries Plus that I've been running 5 years issue free. I got mine for under $250 with a discount code. Read online that it is a Northstar rebrand. Came with a 5 year free replacement warranty.

Batteries Plus has some of the best warranties in the business that I've seen Sam's Club only offers 18 months on the Duracell batteries where is Batteries Plus is like 3 or 4 years but they do charge a lot more for the batteries but the warranty really makes it worth it nowadays there wanting Northstar prices for the X2 Power Batteries can't touch them 4 Less Than 350 unless you catch a sale or find a good coupon code I really wanted to go that route before I bought the Odyssey knockoffs built for Interstate Batteries by enersys but just could not afford to drop 14 or 1500 on batteries when I could get four from Interstate reconditioned for 400

Batteries Plus has some of the best warranties in the business that I've seen Sam's Club only offers 18 months on the Duracell batteries where is Batteries Plus is like 3 or 4 years but they do charge a lot more for the batteries but the warranty really makes it worth it nowadays there wanting Northstar prices for the X2 Power Batteries can't touch them 4 Less Than 350 unless you catch a sale or find a good coupon code I really wanted to go that route before I bought the Odyssey knockoffs built for Interstate Batteries by enersys but just could not afford to drop 14 or 1500 on batteries when I could get four from Interstate reconditioned for 400
The size for my truck is $315 and after order online, pick up in store discount and rebate it will be around $275 after tax. I've also had good luck with Duralast Platinums but they only have a 3 year warranty. If I needed one right now I'd just the best deal with best warranty and call it a day. So many choices so I went with local brick and mortar for ease of return if needed.

That's exactly how I feel about it too can't beat being able to return it locally if you need to as long as it's not a crazy difference in price batteries I was talking about earlier where the group 31 for the rear battery Bank that's why there was such a price difference but Northstar XS power and Odyssey all make pure lead batteries they are the next level from a basic AGM which is a LED alloy and usually they have Next Level pricing to but if you need some serious battery power it's definitely worth getting pure lead batteries Plus they generally have a better warranty than standard AGM at least from the research I've conducted haven't done any side-by-side testing or anything like that just put some hours in behind the Google search bar before I bought the Interstate Batteries and I would not have bought those if I couldn't have got them reconditioned I would have definitely went with duracell's from Sam's Club just because of the price difference even though the warranty is not nearly as good as Batteries Plus

i just got 2 of the sams club duracells for $159 each. even with a **** warranty its still a $60 savings from getting a 3 year warranty.

usually batts last 5 years unless something happens so in my eyes you are paying $60 on the off chance you got a bad battery.

take care of your batteries and they will last. I charged my batts a couple times a year and they lasted great.

just got rid of the last stinger from my bank of 5 i bought used 8 years ago.

I got an X2 Power from Batteries Plus that I've been running 5 years issue free. I got mine for under $250 with a discount code. Read online that it is a Northstar rebrand. Came with a 5 year free replacement warranty.
Nice! I was also looking at the X2 from Batteries Plus as well but price is $306 at check out so I might just go with a Northstar 24F for $301.

Another question, would you guys recommend charging a brand new AGM before installing? Sorry this is kind of a noob question.

Another question, would you guys recommend charging a brand new AGM before installing? Sorry this is kind of a noob question.
if you can sure? I mean you can also go to any auto parts store such as advanced auto and autozone and they'll charge it for free

but simply letting your vehicle charge it before railing on it will do the same thing

Yea, I second batteries plus. Great battery. 5 year warranty too. A little on the expensive side though
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.