any one used sound qubed?

You want quality a budget woofer then get a obsidian or Sundown SA, those will wreck that budget friendly Sound Qubed any day of the week, as a matter of fact i have seen sa's hang with hdc3s a few times in the lanes like this don't make any sense hahahaha.

You want quality a budget woofer then get a obsidian or Sundown SA, those will wreck that budget friendly Sound Qubed any day of the week, as a matter of fact i have seen sa's hang with hdc3s a few times in the lanes like this don't make any sense hahahaha.
I call bulls*it on this. The an SA or an Obsidian could not hang with an HDC3. Period. They are great subs, but on the SPL end the HDC3 absolutely wrecks those two subs. I have one HDC3 15 on a DD M1A and that thing is doing high 140's on music. It's not even broken in yet or on as much power as it could handle. Plus it's tuned to 33hz, it pounds the lows. HDC3>SA/OA

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.