any one used sound qubed?

if so can i hear some feed back, they have a 15 for sale only $160 rated at 600 rms and im thinking it may be too good to be true. so i want to know a little about them before i purchase
was audioque , prolly the sdc sub

so in your opinion its worth the money?

im just looking for something that wont break my bank and also i wont have to fully update the electrical in my daily. just spent too much in my other car i cant afford it right now haha

is it more spl or sq subs?

I own two of their amps and couldn't be any happier. The summers in Vegas are extremely hot as you can imagine and I've never had them go into thermal protect when running full blast for an hour+

so in your opinion its worth the money?im just looking for something that wont break my bank and also i wont have to fully update the electrical in my daily. just spent too much in my other car i cant afford it right now haha

More spl, I know a few guys who love their HDC3 setup but that's on their higher end subs. aqs slam in the right enclosure but they like it big

so in your opinion its worth the money?im just looking for something that wont break my bank and also i wont have to fully update the electrical in my daily. just spent too much in my other car i cant afford it right now haha

More spl, I know a few guys who love their HDC3 setup but that's on their higher end subs. aqs slam in the right enclosure but they like it big

good thats what i was looking for, i like the spl side of a woofer more than anything. i love that chest crushing feeling when you got a good setup lol. i know this wont do that but still

i have the big 3 already and the alternator is a 120 amp one so its not bad for stock.

this sub should run fine on it.

do you think it would be ok to over power one. cuz the smallest amp i have is 750w rockford amp and i dont want to run it at 4 ohms then it wouldnt have enough power.

I run 2 of the 15" SDC's in the wifey's mini van. Solid subs for the money, get pretty loud and sound pretty good.

That sub will take your 750watt amp no problem, assuming you don't clip it to death.

As mentioned the sub you're looking at likes a pretty big enclosure, like 4.25 - 4.5cubes net...

good thats what i was looking for, i like the spl side of a woofer more than anything. i love that chest crushing feeling when you got a good setup lol. i know this wont do that but stilli have the big 3 already and the alternator is a 120 amp one so its not bad for stock.

this sub should run fine on it.

do you think it would be ok to over power one. cuz the smallest amp i have is 750w rockford amp and i dont want to run it at 4 ohms then it wouldnt have enough power.
they are power hungry subs, more clean power is better than too little, plus you gotta count in box/impedance rise so dont be afraid to throw a 1k amp on it if you got one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.