Alex's Silverado

Thanks!

Lol, I'm not even flexing or wearing a good shirt. Carrying around batteries all Summer helped me stay in decent shape. I started off going to the gym every single day when college started, but I messed up my left wrist and it's been a weeks since I've lifted now.

I'm getting tattoos this Thursday, then I'll be going to the gym every day after that. Just needed some time for my wrist to heal.

50lb of pure muscle maybe

images

I don't eat a lot of meals each day, but I usually eat a bunch during one meal. When the food is good, I max //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I try to eat a majority of protein

Oh, yesterday my uncle's friends took my running boards off for me. I need to take a picture of it. I think it looks good.

I was going to take the stock blocks out of the back and drop the truck 2".

The problem is, I would have to crank my torsion keys down in the front to level it out. I tried cranking them down lower, but then the tires start to rub on the hard plastic liner inside the fender. I was going to just take the plastic out, but my uncle said not to do that. They use a lot of rock salt in the winter here, and my truck would rust out super quick if I took the plastic out.

Anybody got any other ideas? I was thinking about taking the plastic out, sand blasting the wheel wells, and rhino-lining them.
Post *****.

Rather than start a new thread, I figured I'd post this here. Finally got my tattoos today. The first one was a dragonfly, as a memorial for Riley and my dad. At the end of Riley's funeral, his aunt read the poem I'm going to copy/paste at the end of this post. There is a pond next to the cemetery in Rochester. After she read the story/poem, there was a gust of wind and a bunch of dragonflies came from the pond and swarmed the cemetery. They were flying around the area for the rest of the night. It's got meaning to me.

IMG_20160915_161649_845_zpsm7kkgadc.jpg

Also got the Chevy tattoo everyone told me not to get. Fuck da police.

I didn't flex in the picture, so I don't get as much shit for posting it. Tried to not be that douche bag

IMG_20160915_175710_929_zps1u8vnfxl.jpg

I was bleeding A LOT //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif even after the saran rap and tape...

IMG_20160915_164634_244_zpsvgcx2rju.jpg

Here's the free-verse poem for anyone interested:

Down below the surface of a quiet pond lived a little colony of waterbugs. They were a happy colony, living far away from the sun. For many months they were very busy, scurrying over the soft mud on the bottom of the pond.

They did not notice that every once in a while one of their colony seemed to lose interest in going about with its friends. Clinging to the stem of a pond lily, it gradually moved out of sight and was seen no more.

‘Look!' said one of the waterbugs to another. ‘One of our colony is climbing up the lily stalk. Where do you suppose she is going?' Up, up, up it went slowly. Even as they watched, the waterbug disappeared from sight. Its friends waited and waited but it didn't return.

‘That's funny!' said one water bug to another. ‘Wasn't she happy here?' asked a second waterbug. ‘Where do you suppose she went?' wondered a third. No one had an answer. They were greatly puzzled.

Finally one of the waterbugs, a leader in the colony, gathered its friends together. ‘I have an idea. The next one of us who climbs up the lily stalk must promise to come back and tell us where he or she went and why.'

‘We promise', they said solemnly.

One spring day, not long after, the very waterbug who had suggested the plan found himself climbing up the lily stalk. Up, up, up he went. Before he knew what was happening, he had broken through the surface of the water, and fallen onto the broad, green lily pad above.

common blue damselfly on a stalkWhen he awoke, he looked about with surprise. He couldn't believe what he saw. A startling change had come to his old body. His movement revealed four silver wings and a long tail. Even as he struggled, he felt an impulse to move his wings. The warmth of the sun soon dried the moisture from the new body. He moved his wings again and suddenly found himself up above the water.

He had become a dragonfly.

Swooping and dipping in great curves, he flew through the air. He felt exhilarated in the new atmosphere.

By and by, the new dragonfly lighted happily on the lily pad to rest. Then it was that he chanced to look below to the bottom of the pond. Why, he was right above his old friends, the waterbugs! There they were, scurrying about, just as he had been doing some time before.

Then the dragonfly remembered the promise: ‘The next one of us who climbs up the lily stalk will come back and tell where he or she went and why.'

Without thinking, the dragonfly darted down. Suddenly he hit the surface of the water and bounced away. Now that he was a dragonfly, he could no longer go into the water.

‘I can't return!' he said in dismay. ‘At least I tried, but I can't keep my promise. Even if I could go back, not one of the waterbugs would know me in my new body. I guess I'll just have to wait until they become dragonflies too. Then they'll understand what happened to me, and where I went.'

And the dragonfly winged off happily into its wonderful new world of sun and air.

Never seen so much blood from a tattoo. Must of had a lot of alcohol in your system. I've got a couple of tattoos I'd like to add as well as finishing my back piece.

...and this should be in the 'dome.

Never seen so much blood from a tattoo. Must of had a lot of alcohol in your system. I've got a couple of tattoos I'd like to add as well as finishing my back piece.
...and this should be in the 'dome.
I hadn't drank in the previous 8 hours, lol.

I thought I had a tattoo thread in the dome, but looked for it today and couldn't find it.

Figured there's enough bullshit in my build thread already :shrug:

i have nothing to say about the bowtie..
holy **** that poem could use a tl;dr
CLIFS:

There are dragonfly niads (water beetles) in a pond. Some of them leave and climb up the reads. Everyone wonders where they go. One day, one of them climbs up the reed and turns into a dragonfly. He has a wonderful time and wants to tell all the other water beetles how wonderful it is above the water, but he can't go back and tell everyone he's OK.

Dragonfly tat is awesome man. It's all about the meaning behind the tattoo.

The Chevy tat makes you look like a redneck wife beater. Fits with your hair and general appearance lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.