Alex's Silverado

Oh, I'm getting another tattoo today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
tacklefly.jpg

I didn't get another tattoo today. Planning to get this quote on my side:
(hurt but never cry)
eutemia-i.italic.png

@hispls; would like the Harmon Coozie I got today though.

IMG_20160920_181809_416_zpsog3sw2yz.jpg

I went to a career fair and talked to a lot of different companies. Might be getting a Summer internship from one. I talked to 10 different companies. Of them, I'm strongly considering Tristar welding cable, Denso, Harmon, and Generac. After talking to the guy at Denso about my truck alternators, he took my resume and said that the Waterloo Iowa location was looking for someone to work on a John Deere alternator project. He gave me a business card and said to check back with him about it. He said they needed an intern with hands-on experience.

Honestly, I'd take any of the internships, but I'd love to have experience working for Denso's alternator components division

If I drank I'd totally be making you an offer on the JBL schwag. I've been a big JBL/Harmon/Infinity fan since I was very young getting my first nice set of bookshelfs.

If I drank I'd totally be making you an offer on the JBL schwag. I've been a big JBL/Harmon/Infinity fan since I was very young getting my first nice set of bookshelfs.
They had pens, lanyards, and other stuff too. I just grabbed a coozie. I've got a big collection of them now, lol

He left. Got tired of all the negativity and people ragging on his system. The same reason so many people don't hang around longer than a question or two. People are just fucking rude here.

He left. Got tired of all the negativity and people ragging on his system. The same reason so many people don't hang around longer than a question or two. People are just fucking rude here.
He named someone in particular but I'm not going to repeat it.

I wouldn't recommend lambo, suicide, or gullwing doors in any audio vehicle. The weight of extra speakers in the doors as well as rattling from SPL will make the hinges fail. You really need something sturdier than stock, not something weaker like lambo doors.
true that.

i have suicide doors and all the speakers , deadener , wood , fiberglass. my doors are very heavy.

and my hinges are starting to sage..

and it *****.

so when i open them i have to hold the door up until they open and i can release them. but then have to hold them up to close .

i even welding more supports inside the door and b-pillar . but it still saging.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.