Air Chamber question

So you just leave subsonic and lpf turned down at amp and do it at the headunit. Okay cool like i said I'm not really gonna be playing comp stuff. JUst everyday music. I was gonna do a center slot port tuned to 30 hz with shared chamber. Sound good?
keep it 32hz tuning like sundown recommended. At that tuning you wont ever have to worry about subsonic filter at all.

Okay just a quick question. Why does 32hz and 30 hz differ enough to not worry about subsonic? Just wondering
you'll play higher frequencies a bit better. Normally people only tune that low if they listen to re-bassed music that goes really really deep. Most of everything from rap to rock will be 35hz to 60hz. rarely do you have any musical information down low unless you go into the rebassed culture where artists like decaf, dj slow n throw, got160s basically create whole new basslines on random music for windy low frequency demos.

so if you just want to play normal music, i'd say 32-36 hz tuning depending on your preferences. 32 wil be for rap based. 36 will be for everything else.

you'll play higher frequencies a bit better. Normally people only tune that low if they listen to re-bassed music that goes really really deep. Most of everything from rap to rock will be 35hz to 60hz. rarely do you have any musical information down low unless you go into the rebassed culture where artists like decaf, dj slow n throw, got160s basically create whole new basslines on random music for windy low frequency demos.
so if you just want to play normal music, i'd say 32-36 hz tuning depending on your preferences. 32 wil be for rap based. 36 will be for everything else.
Okay sweet yeah I don't like slow songs like that really. What about trap dubstep and **** like that. Because I listen to that along with rap. Probably more of that than rap but a mixture of both.

Okay sweet yeah I don't like slow songs like that really. What about trap dubstep and **** like that. Because I listen to that along with rap. Probably more of that than rap but a mixture of both.
34h to 35hz would be pretty good for those genres imo. They dont reach down super low 99% of the times.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.